Nike Air Max2 CB 94 White\Concord\Black -- Returns 2023

Yea they prob will not site at footstores tho.
3BA88386-D1FE-4775-AFE3-8285969C1942.jpeg
When I went to grab pairs they was going fast at each store. I only got a 9 left but next site will be Hibbet because I’m only got pairs from there and finishline and they only like had a SZ run not many

How's the quality?

Very frustrating. Hopefully these sit like they always do. I’m not even looking for no crazy discount (although it is always welcomed) but I just don’t want to pay resell value for these. That’s borderline absurd.

If I get these, cool, if not, cool. I had the OG and damn near every Barkley retro they recently put out that I want. It is crazy how these are being snapped up though, at least at this point.

I’m sure these will have plenty of restocks just the like Olympic Uptempo’s

hopefully it’ll drop on NDC so I can use my bday coupon.

Maybe I was dreaming but I swore I saw somewhere a August 6 drop date. Please don’t hold that for face value as I believe I was drunk when I heard it.

They look beautiful, they'd be perfect if they got the air unit color correct
Passing on these again just like the 2015 retro until they can get it right like the 2010 retro/OG with the white air units, nubuck tongue, smooth lining and satin looking purple inner bootie.

Last edited:
I think that date was in the title for a while but it was for a old release I think.
Yea I thought same but it was August 6 2015....
Correct on both accounts. I made this thread for the retro 2010 model and used it for the 2015 release to give you an idea of how long ago I made this thread. As soon as I see something I’ll update as I want these myself.

Back
Top Bottom