Nike Air Max2 CB 94 White\Concord\Black -- Returns 2023

Finally one of my local Footlocker has these. Didn't want to, but had to pass. I kinda want the Air Total Max Volts instead.

Finally gave in and copped a pair of the blacks off Ebay for $200 shipped. It's been a great 2020 for sneakers and I'm officially done until cool gray AJ 3s.

Sheik pair (purple/black) scheduled for tomorrow. I hope the box doesn't look like it's been in a fight lol.

Sheik pair (purple/black) scheduled for tomorrow. I hope the box doesn't look like it's been in a fight lol.
Mine just delivered. When I saw people say these are super hard to get on, they should have emphasized it more. I don’t recall these fitting this tight a few years ago. Once on they were okay, but the process alone takes away my desire for them now :smh:

Mine just delivered. When I saw people say these are super hard to get on, they should have emphasized it more. I don’t recall these fitting this tight a few years ago. Once on they were okay, but the process alone takes away my desire for them now :smh:

Once on though they are comfortable. Nike did these and the black uptempos right.

I definitely remember the inner boot making it difficult to put on, but once they're broken in, they'll feel good.

Just came in!
20201208_161036.jpg

This shoe releases at a different retailer 1-2x a week.. glad I got the purps off Hibbett under retail a few months back cuz those the main joints I wanted

I’d take the blacks too but they always randomly release when im
Sleep lol

Yea, I will say the fit wasn't bad at all. It was just horrible to get them on lol
Geez, I thought I was the only one that was having trouble getting them on. The fit is definitely not like the 09's. I had issues loosening the laces after I unlaced them too.

Geez, I thought I was the only one that was having trouble getting them on. The fit is definitely not like the 09's. I had issues loosening the laces after I unlaced them too.
The shape is waaaaay different from the 03’s and 09’s, also from what I notice. I remember both pairs were relatively easy to put on after the first wear. I love my pairs, but the shape is definitely different this time around. I don’t know why Nike changed it.

Back
Top Bottom