Nike Air Max2 CB 94 White\Concord\Black -- Returns 2023

I dont remember my 09 pair being this difficult to put on. :lol:

I wish I didn't sell them or the huaraches :smh:

The penny 3s were trash tho

mDT3M6e.jpg

Anyone cut the straps? After trying 3 times to put them on i said f it and threw them back in the closet

My sz 12 in the purple ones came in yesterday (ultimately pulled the trigger on StockX, I dont want to talk about it lol) and MAN, these shoes are REALLY hard to put on!

Anyone cut the straps? After trying 3 times to put them on i said f it and threw them back in the closet

This was the norm back in the day when OGs released. Some people cut the straps to get the shoes on easier, and some cut the top strap only to show to Air Max badge on the tongue.

These have been difficult to get on on every reiteration.

looking for all blacks still.

No idea why they made them super hard to put on, I don't remember them being this difficult. Just wear them around the crib to break them in. It was easier to put these on without socks lol. But every time I put them on afterwards it became easier to do so.

I tried them on for 5 minutes almost a week ago, and my foot still hurts. I went TTS, but it just squeezed my foot really bad. I dont think a bigger size will help since its the width of the shoe. Im gonna send them back to Nike today.

These definitely become easier to put on the more you do it. I put them on a few times for a few mins at a time around the house. It's weird, I'm starting with no socks and working up to putting them on with socks lol

Good thing I went half size up on these. They are a pain to put on! Now waiting for the whites to drop.

Attachments

• A00BD74D-2B70-494D-B7B8-1D6E9846A974.png
    A00BD74D-2B70-494D-B7B8-1D6E9846A974.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 557
Back
Top Bottom