NIKE AIR MISSION RETURN'S "Junior Seau’s"....OUT NOW

You better try EBay, otherwise you are so out of luck on these.  Perhaps some of the other sites out there Stockx, Kixify.

Been looking. Trust. LOL Hope someone chimes in with a random spotting. Thanks regardless. I've found some older kicks after the fact. Keep holding out hope, I guess. And thank you. Didn't even expect a response...

Best of luck, I been lookin for a 12/13 in that same cw, if you see one let me know and i'll keep an eye out for that 10. theres a 10.5 on ebay in fire red for 110.00.

Need the Black/Blue pair. Somebody stole my pair outta my gym locker back in 95' and I been wanting another pair since.  Any body wanna part with their size 12 or 13 $150 for 8 condition and up, $250 for DS....Hold me down family!

Bringing up this thread made me go dig mine up... shame my foot has grown a 1/2 size and I can't enjoy em because if putting them on the back burner for so long lol wanted these backc in the 5th grade when i seen my classmate with them on
20220707_082530.jpg

Bringing up this thread made me go dig mine up... shame my foot has grown a 1/2 size and I can't enjoy em because if putting them on the back burner for so long lol wanted these backc in the 5th grade when i seen my classmate with them on
20220707_082530.jpg
size?

I got some veers from the last retro. Either my feet are too wide or that’s the tightest shoe ever. I’ve worn them twice

Yea… the veers have been done

It’s way past due for the pro streaks. Air version please
When was the first retro again? Still kicking myself for not getting the red pair and the black greys because of how cheaply they made them. And now you can’t find them anywhere online.

Back
Top Bottom