NIKE AIR MISSION RETURN'S "Junior Seau’s"....OUT NOW

She looks like she was that girl of the school back in the day!!!!....."Go Hard" she probably went for everything hard, she was the 90's version of the thot
laugh.gif
!!!

Sorry to get of subject but i like the low cut versions though had a pair back in the day!!!

Last edited:
Still salty I missed out on these!
Damn City Gear cancelled a bunch of orders after someone posted that link here for $39 :smh:

probably the first shoe i remember really wanting as a kid,never got a pair left me bitter all these years later....

that backwards swoosh on the left shoe is so dope yet so subtle its reminds how genius nike can be.people go on and on about the white/royal blue joints(and they are nice) but i always thought the all black joints were butter.

i have not been on nt long but i notice a trend of a thread being hot for a couple months then slowing dying ..2 years ago this thread was at the top of the retro forum now i have to grave dig to  page 2 or 3 to find  its really a shame.

i thought the retro over all was not bad but the colorway i wanted the most was the all blacks and thats the one they messed up the most by changing the materials and the midsole so i never even ended up with any pairs the whole bring back was more of a tease than anything...

oh yea and dat chick she ok...you right probably salty all over back in the day.

Last edited:
I've been holding out for these for a good year.  Never happened.  Been lurking on here for a good 10+ years.  Anyone ever see these ANYwhere?  Been holding out hope for 2 pair of deadstock 10.  Looking for info from anyone that may have seen em in a mom & pop shop somewhere or something.

I need 2 pair of these to make up for not having in childhood.  Any information is helpful.  Thanks in advance.  I expect this to lead nowhere,but a closed mouth don't get fed...

I've been holding out for these for a good year.  Never happened.  Been lurking on here for a good 10+ years.  Anyone ever see these ANYwhere?  Been holding out hope for 2 pair of deadstock 10.  Looking for info from anyone that may have seen em in a mom & pop shop somewhere or something.

I need 2 pair of these to make up for not having in childhood.  Any information is helpful.  Thanks in advance.  I expect this to lead nowhere,but a closed mouth don't get fed...
You better try EBay, otherwise you are so out of luck on these.  Perhaps some of the other sites out there Stockx, Kixify.

Back
Top Bottom