NIKE AIR MISSION RETURN'S "Junior Seau’s"....OUT NOW

Which shoes were these? I thought they were missions back in the day but i seen a Xtrainer version of these in Blk/red/white  back then too. They also remind me of the Agassi shoes, Air Challenge Future.

The Missions is my all-time favorite football cleat that was made into cross trainers. The Veers, marauders, speed turfs, and pro streaks are up there too.

View media item 479253

Which shoes were these? I thought they were missions back in the day but i seen a Xtrainer version of these in Blk/red/white  back then too. They also remind me of the Agassi shoes, Air Challenge Future.

The Missions is my all-time favorite football cleat that was made into cross trainers. The Veers, marauders, speed turfs, and pro streaks are up there too.

It's the Nike Air Grid Trainer

This is GREAT news! 94 was a long time ago, and at $115, I'm glad these haven't gone the way of the Jordan.

These are like the sexiest shoes ever... definently adding to my casual collection..

Best news I've had in a while!!!! Thanks for all the info and pics! Black pair and white and blue are copped

As long as quality good and they not *****d out im good! if so i just stick wit my OG's
smokin.gif
Ridiculous...

What's up guys?

Just talked to little bro about the Missions.  Looks like we're getting 3 OG colors and a retro +.  Nike will be releasing the Black/White/Royal Swoosh, White/Red/Black, and White/Royal/Black OG's, and an all black with Volt outsole and Swoosh.  From the catalog pics, it looks like everything is dead on for now, but we all know what can happen between now and release.  I'll try to post scans later.

Peace,

J

What's up guys?

Just talked to little bro about the Missions.  Looks like we're getting 3 OG colors and a retro +.  Nike will be releasing the Black/White/Royal Swoosh, White/Red/Black, and White/Royal/Black OG's, and an all black with Volt outsole and Swoosh.  From the catalog pics, it looks like everything is dead on for now, but we all know what can happen between now and release.  I'll try to post scans later.

Peace,

J
Great info. Repped

Back
Top Bottom