NIKE AIR MISSION RETURN'S "Junior Seau’s"....OUT NOW

i couldnt find the pic but Joseph Gordon-Levitt had them on during the Roseanne episode "Single Married Female" in the beginning when DJ is trying to convince dan that they had the day off, the black/white ones

I had the green and white. I need those to release as well. I will pick up the red and white too!

them black/neons look ......... poor.

Might change my mind once I see them in person.

**edit man I still can't believe these are being retroed. Like seriously, ya'll don't know how long I been hooping and hollering for this. Come December it will be legit tears of joy :lol: :smokin

Last edited:
them black/neons look ......... poor.

Might change my mind once I see them in person.

**edit man I still can't believe these are being retroed. Like seriously, ya'll don't know how long I been hooping and hollering for this. Come December it will be legit tears of joy :lol: :smokin

There's a reason they aren't circled in that catalog pic, haha.

Peace,
J

white reds for me. :smokin

Soooo, Sneaker News just jacked my catalog pics, tried to crop them, and then didn't give credit to either NT or me. Feel free to go light em up in the comments section.

Peace,
J

they repped you. its at the bottom left of the pic.

Last edited:
Hurry up December damn!!!!! It's been a long time coming for these, I remember being in 7th grade and wanting these so damn bad! I had to settle for the Nike Air Grid trainer low, and lo and behold my uncle comes home with the white and blue ones! Memories, well this time I will be taking these home and staring at them then finally knowing what it feels like to rock these sexy things! Sorry about the nostalgic rant

Hurry up December damn!!!!! It's been a long time coming for these, I remember being in 7th grade and wanting these so damn bad! I had to settle for the Nike Air Grid trainer low, and lo and behold my uncle comes home with the white and blue ones! Memories, well this time I will be taking these home and staring at them then finally knowing what it feels like to rock these sexy things! Sorry about the nostalgic rant

:smh: lucky sonofa! These were never anywhere near on my radar. My bro knew I wanted them and went to get them but I guess they were sold out (looking back, they might've been too expensive but he didn't have the heart to tell me that). Dude came back with some random *** rebooks :lol: :lol: Which, I love him to death for that... cuz he was a teenager who I'm sure didn't have much money. It's the thought that counts you know? He tried.

I'mma cop all three though :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: And I'm copping for my lil' nephew if they release in his size.

This is awesome news! This means there is still hope for the Air Bowl Trainer. Im praying they are next!

True enough gator belts! I'm sure if they drop in lil kids sizes they are gonna have the same midsole as the air max speed turf, and the diamond turf 2, smfh Nike better not ruin my son's chances of owning these!

I copped these (white/royal) at the old World Footlocker at Greenbriar Mall in Southwest Atlanta for B2School in August 1994. I think they were 124.99 (about 136 with tax) Going to the 5th grade. It was a great school year. I ended up getting the Blk/emerald Diamond Fury Griffeys that next Spring (1995).

Last edited:
glasses.gif
 cant wait

Back
Top Bottom