NIKE AIR MISSION RETURN'S "Junior Seau’s"....OUT NOW

they are a size 8.5 and i have no use for them cuz the midsole has crumbled.it would be cool to see someone do a midsole swap with the retros.

Sex. Pure unadulterated SEX. I might just cop all three pair at the same time--- full price, I give no dambs. I've literally been in love with these shoes since 2/3rd grade.

I'm 27, so that's like a big chunk of my lifetime :lol: :lol:

Just saw four new colors for next Summer. All doo-doo. In fact, They were so bad, I Didn't even bother taking pics of the catalog. Only one I can remember was black upper, white strap, and crimson accents. Straight awful.

Peace,
J
Thanks for the update, man. I guess it was expected that Nike would give us what we want, then take it and run with it. :smh:

Here's a new pic from theshoegame's ig

View media item 612432
Can't wait for these. :pimp:

Pics are looking so damn sexy!!!!! The white gloves and these beautiful missions and I'm done this year.

i'm looking forward to these more than any other nikes over the next few months.

Last edited:
blue ones look sharp but unfortunately i have no real connection with these so they wouldnt ever make the rotation if i copped

GatorBelts is a woman. #ladiesluvkicks

:stoneface: :smh: at Nike for doing the GS sizes like that. Unacceptable. gatorbeltsnpattiemelts gatorbeltsnpattiemelts
I'm doing the same for my lady, getting 6.5. These are too classic. Refuse to have her rockin this watered down GS version.

^
my dude ain't into kicks like that but maybe I'll put this on my christmas wish list :smile: I'm used to supplying my own habit though :smh: All my years of being a sneakerhead I've never DATED one.

Back
Top Bottom