NIKE AIR MISSION RETURN'S "Junior Seau’s"....OUT NOW

They been doing GS sizes funny since da dawn of

Time...for da record its da DT turf II sole which is

"Superior" to da older misson sole...saves nike $$

To reuse da older sole & not break out a new mold..

They made so many diamond turf kids size

colorways i aint even surprised.

Bittersweet news...want them to come out now but at the same time, I'm getting married next year so my bank account appreciates the delay.

gatorbeltsnpattiemelts gatorbeltsnpattiemelts is going to be pissed, lol.

Just happy they're coming back though.

:stoneface:

man that was the ONLY thing I was really looking forward to this December!!! LITERALLY!!!!

**edit, maaaaan idk, that source is using GS stock photos; I'll wait until somebody else pics it up. When I first saw spring 14 I just figured GS was coming out later than Men's. Man this can't be life

Last edited:
im happy mens sizes look like the originals but the laziness of nike is crazy, seriously cant give the GS people the same midsole/sole? should boycott but it wouldnt do any good cuz these will sell in the hood regardless

In a way its bittersweet because I'm taking the family to Orlando in December. So that will free up more money for my trip.

what u doin in orlando? im in tampa btw, an hour away. Me and my wife got universal passes this year

Taking my wife and son to Magic Kingdom and Universal Studios in mid December.
I swear it is always so chill going to Universal Studios with the wife, I love just sitting back and watching all the families going crazy rushing around.  I am always hitting up City Walk.

@rcjbbp1313

I use to work down in Tampa, you guys have some good eats down there.

^ I hear ya man. I heard some horror stories of families having a breakdown at these theme parks. We're making sure to get the express passes and avoid the madness.

Oregon edition. Gives you an idea of how the feathers on the Foamposite will look. Think these are pretty sweet.

Back
Top Bottom