Nike Air More Uptempo Holiday ‘10

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

These look better in this pic, but they'll definitely end up on sale and in outlets.  Might cop if I can get my hands on some Olympics.  Not sure though.
Nike-Air-Uptempo-Pippin-1.jpg
da white midsole KILLED these...should've kept it tonal with da upper.....

White midsole was fine, what killed it was the white lining at the top of the tongue. In the eastbay pics, that part is navy. Would have just made more sense.

Originally Posted by rcjbbp1313

who had these in 96? im just curious because i had these back when they first released and i thought they were the best things ever and im stoked im getting a pair again. Is this shoe anyone elses grail?

not my grail, but definitely one I was starving for back in 96 and couldn't afford. Closest i came to wearing were white/red air much uptempo's with silver 3m air lettering from A&N back in the day for $40 bucks....people asking me where was the rest of my air bubbles ftl
laugh.gif
tired.gif

ordered a pair of the black ones off eastbay with 30% off code. Anyone thinking about buying them, should do so while the code last. I think its only Sunday and Monday.

Originally Posted by VAHustler

Originally Posted by rcjbbp1313

who had these in 96? im just curious because i had these back when they first released and i thought they were the best things ever and im stoked im getting a pair again. Is this shoe anyone elses grail?

not my grail, but definitely one I was starving for back in 96 and couldn't afford. Closest i came to wearing were white/red air much uptempo's with silver 3m air lettering from A&N back in the day for $40 bucks....people asking me where was the rest of my air bubbles ftl
laugh.gif
tired.gif
Similar story here.  I bought the black/white much uptempos for school that year from eastbay.  (couldn't afford the more uptempo)  Loved those shoes.  I remember GP wearing them.   

^^ Hahah, had to cop the white/navy's with the single air bubble for basketball. Wore kid's sizes then and the full-length air unit wasn't available.

^
laugh.gif
I remember those.Nike had some really dope low budget clones for the more expensive $%%# back then.
I used to frequent this FL outlet that was right around the corner from me during that time and I came up on the white/white More Uptempos.The upper was a built Ford tough leather and the guts of the air max unit were on the royal blue side.Moms was NOT dropping triple digits for ANY sneaker (until I turned like 16) so it was definitely a blessing to find those at a cheap price.
The obsidian/white Jordan 12 AND the Griffey Max 2 were a few other jewels I found dirt cheap at that spot...
Damn I miss those days.
/Nostalgia

Originally Posted by eddo1005

ordered a pair of the black ones off eastbay with 30% off code. Anyone thinking about buying them, should do so while the code last. I think its only Sunday and Monday.

INFO ON THIS CODE?

30% is nice but they will be outlets for under $75 just like pippens, pennys, etc.

still need those Olympics though 
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by eddo1005

INFO ON THIS CODE?

nerd.gif

there is no secret to this code. go to eastbay.com and ITS RIGHT THERE
right on top, on the homepage.

30% off when you spend $200 or more

justhotkicks wrote:
The 30% off $200 ore more ends tonight on Eastbay. There's a lot of stuff that can be pricematched to Nikestore clearance. Some great deals to be had!

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]justhotkicks wrote:
TWO DAYS ONLY - 30% off on Eastbay, orders $200 and up. Ends 11/15 at 11:59 PM CT.

Code - EMEBTV3R

There's a lot of good deals to be had!
[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]
Quoted from the Official NOVEMBER 2010 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread 
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]You guys should check that thread from time to time.  Great deals.[/font]

Originally Posted by 757shoefanatic

Got my olympics this past tuesday with help from Mike and Frank. Major props to both of you guys for helping me secure these. The shoes are dope. I wore them wednesday and thursday, basically all day. Love 'em.

Once again, if you all ever need anything from Atl or FINL, just hit me and its taken care of

Will try to post pics soon

Glad I could help, and I appreciate the favor
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

30% is nice but they will be outlets for under $75 just like pippens, pennys, etc.

still need those Olympics though 
mad.gif
mad.gif
this kind of thinking is what made u sleep on da olympics
laugh.gif

make no mistake about it, these were a fan favorite....da durabuck black versions ain't dropping that low, i can't see it.

^ yea but they only sold out in FLA because they had them1st, and then harlem....other HOHs still have em...just like for black/red foams, harlem didnt have my size so i had them stock located and copped on 50...not 100% sure if it can be done with these, and Im not pressed to cop especially with all the releases this month and next...watch Olympics make their way to FTLs just like other hoh "exclusives"

Ordered my pair of black ones with the Eastbay 30% this past weekend. 112 shipped is prolly the cheapest we will see them. Should have doubled up but I am sitting back stacks to triple or quadruple on Cool Grey XI's.

FINALLY all suede...been feening for these ever since I got my OG pair and soles started coming offf

Ordered a pair of Olympics for 215 shipped last night. Seems like a pretty good price considering these are gone everywhere already. Even osneaker sold out at 230 plus shipping. I'm happy with 215.

Back
Top Bottom