Nike Air More Uptempo Holiday ‘10

I still need these, but don't wanna spend $160 + tax
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by stopcappin

Got a 10.5 of the Olympics from House of Hoops in Easton Mall in Columbus on Saturday, from my understanding they had plenty of pairs there just look For Footlocker Easton Town Center's #

Will I Be Able To Transfer it to another HOH

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

If I'm not mistaken, they won't do that for you. One of the experts will chime in and confirm
Somebody Let Me Know if it's Possible

Originally Posted by 1arm1da

these are up on PYS. just got my pair.

Even though the Olympic's are trending in this thread, he's referring to these @ $129.99:

NI414962-001_imageview_13_164_17401.jpg

Originally Posted by Remi23

Got a 10.5 of the Olympics from House of Hoops in Easton Mall in Columbus on Saturday, from my understanding they had plenty of pairs there just look For Footlocker Easton Town Center's #

I called a couple HoH in Texas and they said that they would ship to a Foot Locker near me.  I suppose the same goes for HoH?

Originally Posted by 1arm1da

these are up on PYS. just got my pair.

Yea just seen that, any one know wen these drop in stores, trying to cop for the playa price...... Haha

Originally Posted by marley

Eastbay keeps pushing the date back on the black and whites. Can we get a response from Eastbay Rep on what the status is. Thanks.
Originally Posted by AbstraKt

^^ I'll go ahead and dead the anticipation - Eastbay only knows what the supplier tells them. The dates change w/what Nike tells them.
As what AbstraKt said, we are supplied with a date on when we may receive the shipment from our suppliers.  Unfortunately, this date has passed, so now our website will keep using the current date as the "Expected to Ship" date when you look at the item on our website.  Please note, all back-order dates are subject to change.

At this time, I am not sure when we will be receiving the shipment in for the Nike Air More Uptempo - Men's in Black/Black/White (14962001), but once it is received, we will package and ship your shoes out.  I will post an update once I see that we have received the shipment.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Hold up, yall paying retail??? no bueno

doubt they last that long in PYS....it would be best to stop sleeping before they gone from over there too.

Edit: oh he was refering to da regular durabuck black ones? yeah you can wait for those...da olympics those are being bought on site for retail so people who thought

they sat gettin hit wit da rude awakening...however if they are "chillin" in other spots then you can keep waiting on transfers from other stores...however i doubt ya ever

getting a discount.

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by marley

Eastbay keeps pushing the date back on the black and whites. Can we get a response from Eastbay Rep on what the status is. Thanks.

^^ I'll go ahead and dead the anticipation - Eastbay only knows what the supplier tells them. The dates change w/what Nike tells them.
As what AbstraKt said, we are supplied with a date on when we may receive the shipment from our suppliers.  Unfortunately, this date has passed, so now our website will keep using the current date as the "Expected to Ship" date when you look at the item on our website.  Please note, all back-order dates are subject to change.

At this time, I am not sure when we will be receiving the shipment in for the Nike Air More Uptempo - Men's in Black/Black/White (14962001), but once it is received, we will package and ship your shoes out.  I will post an update once I see that we have received the shipment.

EastbayRep - Ray

Hah, yeah, I experienced this with the navy Trainer SC's.  They were due out at the end of September - I received them late last week.

I want the black and white ones. For some reason, I think they are going to sit because the kids today weren't feeling it. When the leather ones came out, younger dude understandibly didn't like them because of the quality. A few remember the OG (which I had), and I asked them what if the material was chaged to nubuck or durabuck and the overall resposne I got was "no". Surprisingly, the most common response I got was that the AIR on the side was too much and looks goofy and bulky. Do any of you younger dudes feel this way because you likely will not rock these with skinny jeans? I want these again, so I'm hoping they sit on swoosh.

Originally Posted by Remi23

I called a couple HoH in Texas and they said that they would ship to a Foot Locker near me.  I suppose the same goes for HoH?

which HOH was this? im trying to call them asap... thanks

^It's not eastbay it's Nike pushing the ship date back, eastbay can't ship out what they don't have yet. One of the reps answered like 2 pages back.

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

^It's not eastbay it's Nike pushing the ship date back, eastbay can't ship out what they don't have yet. One of the reps answered like 2 pages back.

Thanks for the answer! Just called eastbay to check the status of my order.

It sucks that other sites are getting these already and Eastbay is still waiting. Come on Nike and ship to Eastbay. I might order a 2nd pair from pickyourshoes just so I dont have to wait anymore. lol

Back
Top Bottom