Nike Air More Uptempo Holiday ‘10

Originally Posted by wr8201

Originally Posted by SleepyBlueDemon

So I've been waiting around to get the black/white ones for a nice, discounted price. Was gonna pull the trigger but snoozed with the finish line st. patty's day coupon. Now my size, 7.5, is sold out there. Also sold out on footlocker.com in my size. And I haven't even seen them in stores since for the most part I go into the foot locker and finish line in downtown Chicago. Kinda tempted to bite the bullet on drjays.com or possibly ebay for around $147 but I feel like I can get them cheaper.

Any help would be appreciated. Would be nice to use the $25 coupon for foot locker if it's still available and in a store here in Chicago. Some tips on how to find them and for cheap are appreciated.

i bought mine from ebay for $130

I did bite at $144 from drjays.  First time I got that urge that I had to have 'em at a not-so-discounted price since I was a huge PIP fan as a kid and followed that '96 team religiously.  Only place I found them in my size for a tiny discount.  Then they went down to about $130 til they sold out.

Anyways, my question is, why were they not really available in stores??  I didn't see them in the FLs or FLs I go to here...and I'm in Chicago.  Only saw them in a couple of random stores.

SLEPT HARD on these. SMHHHH X 10000000000

Ended up finding a single sz.11 for $150 after going through the ENTIRE legit sneaker list about 2 months ago.

They kinda slipped under the radar to the new gen of sneaker heads.

This shoe was just as iconic in the 90's for Nike as the XI's were IMO.

I still need a pair of HOH oly's in a 10.5 or 11 tho
nerd.gif

anyone else remember the plastic peice that was inside the liner of the shoe that would rub your heel raw after a while of wearing th OG's?

man this is a shoe that needs a @@+%#!+ restock after a year....smh... was waiting for them to go on sale and then they just dried up...

keep searching but im thinking this shoe got scooped for the love of shoes and not for resale because i dont see them often for sale

thought for sure these were gonna hit outlets... whats the deal?

theres barely any on ebay and the ones posted are in the 200 range which leads me to believe these are more limited than i thought...

seems like nike released these in low #'s....

Originally Posted by JRodski

theres barely any on ebay and the ones posted are in the 200 range which leads me to believe these are more limited than i thought...

I wouldn't say in low #'s (especially nothing like the HOH Olympics) they were sitting for months. People just slept and thought they were going to go down to some ridiculous price. Meanwhile people like myself were stacking up on. In my top 5 favs to wear.

Originally Posted by VAHustler

Originally Posted by JRodski

I wouldn't say in low #'s (especially nothing like the HOH Olympics) they were sitting for months. People just slept and thought they were going to go down to some ridiculous price. Meanwhile people like myself were stacking up on. In my top 5 favs to wear.
i was def 1 of these people. thought i was gonna be able to cop for 80-90.

cant blame me tho. copped the uptempo 97's for 80. copped the total max for 54 bux... both of those had the same retail price as these...

this makes me wonder how the teal max tempo's will turn out b/c i was def plannin on waitin for them to go on sale too.

Didn't get them on Swoosh when the blk suede were $76, SMH. Was scared it was gonna make me relapse

Just sold my White/Navy HOH Harlem pair and the Taiwan pair too.

can anyone point a brother to the right direction lookin for the all black one....

Yeah, I'm pissed that I passed on them when they were on JimmyJazz for way below retail. Seen them on ebay for like 200+ and thought I was seeing things
mad.gif

i just contacted nike they said they were discontinued and no longer in outlets either
frown.gif
damn i missed the boat on these. hopefully i can still get griffeys though.

Hello Everyone...
New to the Forum.
I found this site from trying to research My More Uptempos...
I have owned many many pair of these and I'm Down to SIX wearable pairs

I wear these on a daily basis...
I work indoors so that has helped them from getting destroyed
However I Know of one other color way RED/BLACK that Im into but have never seen a pair in real life.
any info on this colorway:

EXP When were they were, if ever re-released. and what the Name of them are (colorway name)
Varsity Red?
Any info would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks

Originally Posted by Lord Hordak

However I Know of one other color way RED/BLACK that Im into but have never seen a pair in real life.
any info on this colorway:

EXP When were they were, if ever re-released. and what the Name of them are (colorway name)
Varsity Red?
Any info would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
asian hoop pack, never released in da US

ebay had em for 200+ years ago when they dropped.

nike_hoop_pack_2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom