Nike Air More Uptempo Holiday ‘10

Originally Posted by Young Christin

i wish the olympics hit the regualr stores. In Memphis we dont have any niketowns or nothing like it.dammit

^ That's kinda messed up since the Nike employee store is located in Memphis.

navy/oranges on sale for 129.98 at finishline.

bought the black/whites and am VERY satisfied

Originally Posted by Bush Man 2002

Have the blk/white cw hit footlockers or footactions yet? I've only seen them at my local boutique
hey man head to southpoint finishline

Originally Posted by LaceLocka

Originally Posted by KenJi714

But you can get the cool grey now for 175
indifferent.gif

Eh but then I'll miss out on this sz 11 Olympics I have on layaway @ HOH. Cool Grey's would have been a nice pick up for this season. 
I would get the Olympics now then get Cool Greys when the weather breaks, u probably weren't going to wear them now anyway lol

Originally Posted by stopcappin

indifferent.gif

Eh but then I'll miss out on this sz 11 Olympics I have on layaway @ HOH. Cool Grey's would have been a nice pick up for this season. 
I would get the Olympics now then get Cool Greys when the weather breaks, u probably weren't going to wear them now anyway lol
I hope you dont expect to be able to get the cool greys anymore for less than 3 bills. come on man
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by gentry187

I couldn't get the oly's but this black pair is what I really wanted anyways. I need to pick up a pair of these asap! My only gripe is that the white outline doesn't reach all the way to the midsole like the OG's. Why did they cut the letters short? Still gonna cop though.

I thought that look ruined the OGs especially since I think it extended on only one of both shoes. I much prefer the new trimmed look,

Originally Posted by AJ27526

Originally Posted by stopcappin

indifferent.gif

I hope you dont expect to be able to get the cool greys anymore for less than 3 bills. come on man
laugh.gif
3 hundred? they'll never get that high....

Originally Posted by Bush Man 2002

Have the blk/white cw hit footlockers or footactions yet? I've only seen them at my local boutique

theyre all over my area if you need help let me know

Originally Posted by gentry187

Saw the GS's today at the mall. Didn't even know they were dropping. I'd cop for my girl but those front 3 painted air units look horrible. OG's had the middle bubble black but the rest were good.

retro
Wait a minute... what's GS, and why do those have painted air bubbles? Don't the retros have real air bubbles? In the OP they are real bubbles and the image from where I bought them online had real bubbles, so what's this model with the painted bubbles?

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Got my HOH Olympic Uptempos just in the mail today..88.75
pimp.gif

What? Where did you get olympics for $88?!? I paid my black/white ones $130, and the cheapest I saw for olympics was $250.

Olympic Uptempo's are still at HOH i bought my pair for retail 3 weeks ago. ill cop the black and white asap the quality on these are pretty good and are comfortable as hell

Originally Posted by 123jd

pimp.gif

What? Where did you get olympics for $88?!? I paid my black/white ones $130, and the cheapest I saw for olympics was $250.
If im not mistaken they were in the outlets...correct me if im wrong
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Remi23

pimp.gif
SMH

of9303.jpg

Spoiler [+]
j/k

Will, was your box crazy big to?

Fedex dropped of my pair today, that makes it two pairs for me. Was gunna keep 1 but I'm kinda mad I didn't wait and keep my a grade pair DS.

s1khl4.jpg

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

Originally Posted by Remi23

pimp.gif
SMH
Will, was your box crazy big to?

Fedex dropped of my pair today, that makes it two pairs for me. Was gunna keep 1 but I'm kinda mad I didn't wait and keep my a grade pair DS.

s1khl4.jpg
Mike..what's good with the box top..i'll buy that off you..mine didn't come with a box top smh
laugh.gif

Nah my box it was shipped in was normal size..just disappointed no box top..but they're flawless
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom