Nike Air Mowabb QS

I beg to differ...
I just noticed this to.
I was under the impression that they did not come with pull tabs but the bottom 3 or OG colorways but are they aRe a version 2 maybe?
4E5F849E-755C-4F0A-B8A3-B53AA3286895.jpeg
You cant beg to differ about the shape though. The new ones are disgustingly off

Has anyone ever have experienced any sort of constant squeaky sounds on the Mowabb's Olivia Kim?

Following up on this...

Contacted Nike HK customer service, complained, took them a bit to acknowledge the fact that there might be some issues with the shoe itself. They eventually asked me to send the pair back for QC, got refunded a few days later =)

Note that i originally got those back in November so their 30-day return policy wasn’t applied in that case.

Sad to let these go but can’t be bothered walking around with those squeaks.

jheeez that's messed up, i wonder whether the entire production line got those defects. You guys should hit up NDC about it.
possibly... I feel like I like the shoe too much to let it bother me so much I return it... but I wonder if they'd give a future credit? Or coupon code?

I packed up my DS pair from NDC to return it. As much as I hate to do it. I still have my poppers.

Amh at all these returns. I ended up coppin 2 because the 1st was not my size.
#NoRegrats

36B999A6-8B48-4632-8690-6237A5AC908E.jpeg
Just came in. The quality is on point just like my other OG colorway. I wear a 12 in the men’s version though and this 12.5 just fits length and width wise.

Back
Top Bottom