Nike Air Mowabb QS

Would it be difficult to destitch the forefoot Swooshes?
It might not be hard to remove the thread, but its embroidered so there are a lot more holes in the nubuck than if you were removing a stitched-on leather swoosh, and that means there will be a strong outline left over after you get the thread out.

De-Swooshed
De-Swooshed.jpg

gfum.jpg

If only... :frown:
gdrjhf.jpg

gfh.jpg

Mowabb X Pegasus Trail 2 - Rattan.png

That last pAir is a real one you sole swapped?

Those would be a fire hybrid type shoe. Those tan ones and the yellow ones.

OG rendering
Mowabb X Pegasus Trail 2 - Rattan.JPG

Yessir. It's the final product crafted by the good people at GOVRN. The React sole on the Pegasus Trail 2 is probably the most comfy React sole out now! I'm so pleased with the Rattan version that I'll be getting the Trail End Browns done next!

(Batch XI) Mowabb X Pegasus Trail 2 - TrailEnd Brown.jpg

I like it honestly. Easier to get the shoe on your foot. It is definitely more stretched out with the cardboard shoe insert then it is on foot.

So the front you obviously had to remove the huarache logo first then take the loop.

Was the loop just sewn to the boot underneath the logo or did you have to cut it off? I see holes from the huarache logo. I wonder if those will fade after wearing.

The back loop, did you just cut it off where it attached to the boot?

So the front you obviously had to remove the huarache logo first then take the loop.

Was the loop just sewn to the boot underneath the logo or did you have to cut it off? I see holes from the huarache logo. I wonder if those will fade after wearing.

The back loop, did you just cut it off where it attached to the boot?
Front loop is attached to the huarache logo not the actual sneaker. N the back I just cut off. Tbh not even noticeable once on feet and laces tied up

How is the quality of the nubuck? I'm kind of surprised people seem to be more upset about the loops and logos than the upper material. Aren't these supposed to be "all conditions" gear? Can you really wear nubuck in the rain?

How is the quality of the nubuck? I'm kind of surprised people seem to be more upset about the loops and logos than the upper material. Aren't these supposed to be "all conditions" gear? Can you really wear nubuck in the rain?
Yeah the whole sneakers is everywhere smh and the upper is all nubuck but it’s a really nice nubuck good quality can’t complain I guess u have to use a protected coat to wear them in the rain n what not. I don’t really mind the material as long as it’s quality trail browns are nubuck also but I don’t there wear them in the rain lol

Front loop is attached to the huarache logo not the actual sneaker. N the back I just cut off. Tbh not even noticeable once on feet and laces tied up

Do you think the holes from the stitching will eventually dissipate through wearing or are the holes pretty large?

Do you think the holes from the stitching will eventually dissipate through wearing or are the holes pretty large?
It’s more like the perforated holes I don’t think they’ll get bigger but I know putting small amount of clear nail polish will stop the nylon fabric from getting loose n fraying or expanding

It’s more like the perforated holes I don’t think they’ll get bigger but I know putting small amount of clear nail polish will stop the nylon fabric from getting loose n fraying or expanding
Bro, don’t put polish on there. U think maybe brushing will fill it in and or maybe let it expand? Maybe some hot water or steam. No iron tho. Will help close that.
tbh it’s not even that significant and would just leave it alone.

Back
Top Bottom