Nike Air Mowabb QS

Idk if it’s going to work but supposedly you can cop a pair rn on nikesportswear via Instagram
27C4774F-8C6C-42ED-86CD-42380F83B4D4.png

Hey there. I saw that post on Instagram. I was talking to that guy and someone posted that the @nikesportswear account shop had them.

It seemed strange to me that on SNKRS it releases on 9/3 but it’s already available on Instagram from an apparent Nike account.

Why have a release day of 9/3 on one app and then also have it for sale on another app. Hope it’s not a scam. Very odd.

Happened for some SBs previously. It’s legit through Nike if anything will get cancelled.

No discount seen here so im passing.

Hey there. I saw that post on Instagram. I was talking to that guy and someone posted that the @nikesportswear account shop had them.

It seemed strange to me that on SNKRS it releases on 9/3 but it’s already available on Instagram from an apparent Nike account.

Why have a release day of 9/3 on one app and then also have it for sale on another app. Hope it’s not a scam. Very odd.
Can’t be a scam under Nike but it is weird they roll out releases like that maybe they’re just trying to make them appear more limited than what they have in stock. U know usual Nike tactics

This happened with What The PRods and I believe most of them got cancelled on the NikeSB account. Worth a shot though since if they cancel, it will be before the drop date.

This happened with What The PRods and I believe most of them got cancelled on the NikeSB account. Worth a shot though since if they cancel, it will be before the drop date.
Hopefully they don’t cancel orders smh why put up the product in the first place 🤦‍♂️ , if they do cancel I’ll fight for that 30% for the sep 3rd drop

I got my Twine/Teal pair in from Bodega yesterday. The materials are quality are nice. Not glue stains or flaws on my pair. The loops don't bother me. They actually make it easier to put on. The one complaint I have is the bootie being too big at the opening. You feel the looseness when walking. My shin taps the front and back of the opening and it makes it feel more like I'm wearing a loose boot. I image the original felt more like a glove.

my teal joints came in from bodega. Gonna review soon but just off the rip, I’m glad I went a half size up. And these are so stiff compared to the 2015 joints. Olivia Kim type comfort. Side bar, what’s the actual name of this color? I know it’s og tho.

7E894BD0-78D4-4DC1-B8BF-9350A3E166A2.jpeg
299A4073-9581-4F67-94D4-FDCD0D2A138A.jpeg
3FA364F7-65E7-4349-87B1-A0475EDFD6EA.jpeg
2E369EBF-4A2F-4D6C-A3E6-F8702AEC6609.jpeg

I got my Twine/Teal pair in from Bodega yesterday. The materials are quality are nice. Not glue stains or flaws on my pair. The loops don't bother me. They actually make it easier to put on. The one complaint I have is the bootie being too big at the opening. You feel the looseness when walking. My shin taps the front and back of the opening and it makes it feel more like I'm wearing a loose boot. I image the original felt more like a glove.
You can make the nylon bootie smaller by hitting it with a steamer just keep moving the steamer around the nylon and closed the nylon with your hands after a good 2 min it should be much smaller. Worked for me

my teal joints came in from bodega. Gonna review soon but just off the rip, I’m glad I went a half size up. And these are so stiff compared to the 2015 joints. Olivia Kim type comfort. Side bar, what’s the actual name of this color? I know it’s og tho.

7E894BD0-78D4-4DC1-B8BF-9350A3E166A2.jpeg
299A4073-9581-4F67-94D4-FDCD0D2A138A.jpeg
3FA364F7-65E7-4349-87B1-A0475EDFD6EA.jpeg
2E369EBF-4A2F-4D6C-A3E6-F8702AEC6609.jpeg

Waiting for that review brodie

edit: Same sizing as Olivia Kims? Thanks

Last edited:
Quick question Fam… never owned a pair of the Mowabbs it I am assuming these fit like the huarache runners…. For those that copped, TTS Or size up?

-thanks in advance

Quick question Fam… never owned a pair of the Mowabbs it I am assuming these fit like the huarache runners…. For those that copped, TTS Or size up?

-thanks in advance

they fit nothing like huarache runners , I stay TTS on mowabb ,but full size up on huarache

Back
Top Bottom