Nike Air Mowabb QS

Was out for about 20 min walking the dog in steady rain and it did get a little damp in the upper neoprene area, but most likely from my pants dripping down my legs.

many silicone based waterproofer will do - I used Kiwi camp dry but they also make a sneaker specific one.

These almost Triple Black Mowabb’s are so sick!!!
it’s Royalty’s or these… 🤓 Tough pass either route.

83C3E4C4-C8B8-4F31-820F-99B3BA0077EF.jpeg

^ Don’t know whether it’s just the pic, but toe on the top (right shoe) looks terrible tho…

Reactions: ejb
Mowabb releases delayed on SNKRS. 12/16 now.
Looks like just the black pair is deleyed, SNKRS still showing the cantelope pair releasing today (US).

edit: nvm, the cantelope pair literally moved dates while I had the app open.

I’m kinda glad, I really want that black pair but I need to chill on shoe purchases for at least a few weeks.

Last edited:

Almost Black has only 1 size (size 5) left while Trail End Brown is only missing size 11&12 & still FSR for Limestone on SNKRS-JP. Although they were up on SNKRS, they are also available through Nike App somehow tho. And seems like the stores that got them such as Atmos still have various sizes left for all 3.

Limestones in few sizes are left on L&H $122 shipped

Don’t know what to say…, although I love this colorway, I don’t know whether it’s worth to pay retail…In addition to the top of the shoe that’s too wide, overall construction is not as good as my Olivia Kim’s and this one is probably using rather cheaper materials. Still wear them coz I just love Mowabbs. Hopefully, comfort is better tho.
910E9F8A-CA38-4B66-86E8-5CADDA92FD96.jpeg

BBE7A7C9-601A-4488-BD54-93EBE71DC10F.jpeg

Don’t know what to say…, although I love this colorway, I don’t know whether it’s worth to pay retail…In addition to the top of the shoe that’s too wide, overall construction is not as good as my Olivia Kim’s and this one is probably using rather cheaper materials. Still wear them coz I just love Mowabbs. Hopefully, comfort is better tho.
910E9F8A-CA38-4B66-86E8-5CADDA92FD96.jpeg

BBE7A7C9-601A-4488-BD54-93EBE71DC10F.jpeg

Is this your first retro of 2021?

Back
Top Bottom