Nike Air Mowabb QS

They're already in GOVRN's possession. I absolutely LOVED how the Rattan Birch cw turned out that I wanted to sent the Trail End Browns (DS) too! The PegTrail2 sole undoubtedly makes them more functional and more comfy.
Who does your sole swap? I have a pair of 1996 air Mocs I am going to need to re glue. need someone trust worthy to do it

Who does your sole swap? I have a pair of 1996 air Mocs I am going to need to re glue. need someone trust worthy to do it

Actually pretty dope, thanks for putting us on illustrayt

the Bubble on my Air Max Pillars from early 2010’s popped and I wanna fix em back up but I don’t know what sole I’d put on them

Got my birch pair in. I’m not sure if my 2004s just got darker or if the 2021 pair really is that much lighter.

Attachments

• E2D7D479-EFA2-4E88-BC5B-DA3481D4007E.jpeg
    E2D7D479-EFA2-4E88-BC5B-DA3481D4007E.jpeg
    223.1 KB · Views: 101
Got my birch pair in. I’m not sure if my 2004s just got darker or if the 2021 pair really is that much lighter.
Out of all the changes this prolly the most significant. Add nike shipping them late n I’m throwing in the towel on one of my favorite sneakers. Smh
This up there with the flightposite butcherin. I haven’t copped any fp cuz of it. If anyone wants a Sz 10.5 for retail let me know cuz these birches getting returned.

Initially, I hated the pull tabs and the loose collar, and was going to skip this release. However, my girl surprised me with my pair for our anniversary. After having tried on the 2021 pair, I can actually say that Nike did improve the functionality of the shoe. Much easier to put on, and since the collar is loose, hopefully it won’t tear on me like it did on my 2004 pair.
image.jpg

Got my birches in and im satisfied with them + the other Retros except for the toe box…they need to bring back the pointy toe box. Maybe drop an Air Mowabb VNTG model or some ****

that + the Twines looked more like bright Yellow in the pics than Timberland wheat but they’re still cool

Thought they were actually this color…

1631728689613.jpeg

Out of all the changes this prolly the most significant. Add nike shipping them late n I’m throwing in the towel on one of my favorite sneakers. Smh

I don’t have the 2015 pair, nor do I have the OG pair. However, the most significant change is the material of the shoe. My 2004 pair is leather. This 2021 pair is nubuck. Lol wtf!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    368.8 KB · Views: 83
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    253.3 KB · Views: 166
^He said it’s GOVRN and if you aren’t that lazy to google that term w/ Sole Swap as the additional searching term, you should be able to know.
How does that make me lazy? This is the point of this Nike talk community to put ppl on. What’s wrong with u? U ain’t getting laid or something? Take your frustrations out at the gym not me homie. I’m not the one I ain’t tag you for your opinion or validation keep it pushing

Last edited:
Got my pair in today and it was super easy to cut the front huarache logo/pull tab off. For now I am keeping the back pull tab on as its easier for me to put them on. Now I want the Purple pair. .

Attachments

• 16317408391771172013310087339922.jpg
    16317408391771172013310087339922.jpg
    281.5 KB · Views: 154
Got my pair in today and it was super easy to cut the front huarache logo/pull tab off. For now I am keeping the back pull tab on as its easier for me to put them on. Now I want the Purple pair. .

Do you think you’ll keep the huarache logo on the purple pair?

Do you think you’ll keep the huarache logo on the purple pair?
If I am not mistaken, the OG purple had the logo but only a pull tab on the heel. I may be apprehensive on taking the front pull tab off, but we will see.

Reactions: ARK
I found the back pulltab to be useful. But the front had to go. The Huarache logo can stay for now. Wanted all OG with this release but I can live with the changes.
image.jpg

The check and collar bother me the least. It’s the pull tabs and the huarache tongue that bothers me the most and if I unstitched it you can still see the circle of thread holes.

Copped the Birch. There OK. Front pull tab/Logo will go. Back staying as its easier to get on and the OG Purps had the back strap. Overall ok. Looser collar good for me as have circulation issues. So this is good enough. Not the greatest but yeah will do.

Back
Top Bottom