Nike Air Pegasus ALL NEW MODELS 30, 31, 32 and up

Nike's return policy is dope. You can wear your shoes to the ground and say there's some sort of defect and return it for a full refund.

Did this for one of my soccer shoes (flywire ripped during a game) and I had them for a little under 2 years.

Nike's return policy is dope. You can wear your shoes to the ground and say there's some sort of defect and return it for a full refund.

Did this for one of my soccer shoes (flywire ripped during a game) and I had them for a little under 2 years.

I agree. It’s a great policy. Two years from the production date is the cutoff though.

I agree. It’s a great policy. Two years from the production date is the cutoff though.

This. I had a pair of Oreo Racers that sat unworn, was beyond the two year period and the best they could do was give me a gift card in the amount I paid for the shoes. Not a bad thing, as I'm always shopping on NDC or outlets.

On another note, sending the Peg Turbo's back to Nike. You'd think I'd keep them given the fact I paid $91 out of pocket but it's not working for me. In my initial review, I mentioned how my knee didnt hurt after my first run. I think that was all a placebo effect, few runs afterwards, my knees would hurt more than usual.

The cushioning of the epic reacts and the plates in both the ZF & VF just made me have a different expectation of these. Just wanted that "leaping forward" feel I get with those pairs. Anyway, just wanted to follow up on my previous comment.

WOW only $100?! The profile of the sole looks nearly identical to the Flyknit Racer. I'd bet that it has Zoom in the forefoot. Where's that btw?

NDC has the Jordan 88 Racer now and it doesn't specify it has zoom but full length air:

Full of Air
Nike Air cushioning runs the full length of the shoe. It joins forces with soft foam to deliver a featherweight, responsive ride.

is there really a distinction between zoom air and regular nike air these days?

This. I had a pair of Oreo Racers that sat unworn, was beyond the two year period and the best they could do was give me a gift card in the amount I paid for the shoes. Not a bad thing, as I'm always shopping on NDC or outlets.

On another note, sending the Peg Turbo's back to Nike. You'd think I'd keep them given the fact I paid $91 out of pocket but it's not working for me. In my initial review, I mentioned how my knee didnt hurt after my first run. I think that was all a placebo effect, few runs afterwards, my knees would hurt more than usual.

The cushioning of the epic reacts and the plates in both the ZF & VF just made me have a different expectation of these. Just wanted that "leaping forward" feel I get with those pairs. Anyway, just wanted to follow up on my previous comment.
What do you state on your return? No questions asked type of thing? and return online, not to outlet, right?

As long as you're within the 30 day period, you can return a pair worn/unworn to a store or outlet. I did it with a pair of Zoom Streak's and there was no issue.

I normally do the online orders through my account and give a brief description but this time I had to go through Nike CS because the website would not produce the return label

Shout out to Paragon Sports for the trash shipping and shout out to Nike for charging 180 for these and the paint can’t even be applied right. Might be returning these. I was so excited to have a new training shoe to break in.

Attachments

• 14F51A73-598C-4E0A-8D51-D15434EA179F.jpeg
    14F51A73-598C-4E0A-8D51-D15434EA179F.jpeg
    343.4 KB · Views: 83
  • CA0DA1A1-235D-4BC8-BC14-23DEE82BDB1C.jpeg
    CA0DA1A1-235D-4BC8-BC14-23DEE82BDB1C.jpeg
    236.5 KB · Views: 71
I couldn't believe stores still even do that. As soon as I saw the plastic wrap I knew the box was mangled.

ProDirect and JackRabbit are two that have recently sent me stuff in plastic bags. I've bought 3 pairs from ProDirect and the boxes have all been smashed, just like that.

Edit: Oh, and Road Runner Sports too. Bought the grey/volt Peg35 CW and the box was crumpled.

Shout out to Paragon Sports for the trash shipping and shout out to Nike for charging 180 for these and the paint can’t even be applied right. Might be returning these. I was so excited to have a new training shoe to break in.
Yep, mine came the same way from the same spot. I like the price ($153 shipped) but damn...

I noticed the Turbo's were bigger than my regular Peg 35's even before I put them on. Glad I bought two sizes...

they looked wide because the upper is kind of puffy, there are two layers, the see through mesh outside the foam padding is separate so it doesn't lay flush but it's actually fits kind of narrow (or maybe normal since i do have a wide feet)

Back
Top Bottom