Nike Air Pegasus ALL NEW MODELS 30, 31, 32 and up

USA Track and Field Zoom Elite 8 are available now on USATF.org. Use AW400 for 15% of today only. Discount may be larger during the week, depending on how many medals the US wins. I'm sure they have a limit on how big of a discount they're willing to give.

View media item 1684596View media item 1684597View media item 1684598View media item 1684599

Funny how these were sitting near a FSR with 10+ available in each size until posted on SC, haha. I am glad I grabbed the only 11.5 when you posted it. Thanks :smokin

Glad some NTers were able to get pairs before they got exposed. I got my pair in today, nice and cushy. I like them a lot.

Does anyone know the style code of those USATF zoom elite 8's? I want to try asking the Nike Chat reps to locate a pair.

I didn't know about them until after they sold out. The ZE8 is my new favorite training shoe and would love to get those USA's.

816050-401

Kenya Elite8s via IG

E8s are on a ROLL!
smokin.gif

Fire. Any way to get those?

Last edited:
USA Track and Field Zoom Elite 8 are available now on USATF.org. Use AW400 for 15% of today only. Discount may be larger during the week, depending on how many medals the US wins. I'm sure they have a limit on how big of a discount they're willing to give.

View media item 1684596View media item 1684597View media item 1684598View media item 1684599

Funny how these were sitting near a FSR with 10+ available in each size until posted on SC, haha. I am glad I grabbed the only 11.5 when you posted it. Thanks :smokin

Can you post the style code please?

Last edited:
How do the Zoom Elite 8 fit compared to the Pegasus 32s? Should I stick to the same size I wear for the Pegasus?

Debating to run in the Pegasus or Lunarglide thoughts? Long distances by the way 

Back
Top Bottom