Nike Air Pegasus ALL NEW MODELS 30, 31, 32 and up

switched it up today
10.21.18 run.JPG

These are the Zoom Tenacity, yes? How are they? Marshall's near me has my size for $60 and my Pegasus 35 are getting a little iffy

Last edited:
i had my t7i and connected it to my phone (saved) then uploaded it using the nrc app

nrc crops the pic after a certain image size, i noticed that some pics can be scrolled/zoomed vertically or horizontally depending the image size, since the default size/format of the image from t7i is landscape (5:3 or 7:5?), nrc adds black borders to make the image more square

These are the Zoom Tenacity, yes? How are they? Marshall's near me has my size for $60 and my Pegasus 35 are getting a little iffy

yup, zoom tenacitys

they performed similarly to the peg33's than 35s but with a slightly sloppier fit in the beginning, it was just harder to get a better fit with the laces and it was my first run in them so everything felt stiff but after the run everything else felt better

it felt lighter too, it might also have a wider forefoot base

i got them for $65 from ndc and was going to be mainly for walking as i think it looks good but it's also nice enough for quick runs

jordan runner 3.jpg

Ditto on the sloppy fit on the t88s. They are good looking though!

Speaking of Jordan runners, I found this pretty incredible..

via IG
E8E6AE37-E521-46DC-BB9F-6AB9E323FB63.jpeg

For the fact that they don’t have ANY Zoom in them...

i had my t7i and connected it to my phone (saved) then uploaded it using the nrc app

yup, zoom tenacitys

Any comments on the sizing for the tenacity? I know it's kind of been mentioned in here but I wear a 12.5 in zoom fly, pegasus, epic reacts, etc. NDC only has a 12 or 13, so I feel like 12 would be too small and 13 would be too big but also read these can run a little small, any suggestion?

i sized up by half, same size as what i wear in ZFs, Pegasus/Turbo

i was going to suggest finishline but it looks like after 12 they do not make half sizes?

and browsing through fnl, saw that the jordan racers are on sale now too, might grab a pair with with my circle rewards
AV1200_001_P1
AV1200_100_P1

SNS has a 12.5 but of course they're still at retail.

Pisses me off how SNS will have 12.5 of those and every flyknit trainer, but for the same shoes, NDC never stocks a 12.5, drives me crazy

i sized up by half, same size as what i wear in ZFs, Pegasus/Turbo

i was going to suggest finishline but it looks like after 12 they do not make half sizes?

and browsing through fnl, saw that the jordan racers are on sale now too, might grab a pair with with my circle rewards
AV1200_001_P1
AV1200_100_P1

NICE! I’m waiting for my White/Cement 88Rs to complete their soleswap. I wouldn’t mind another pair of the WCs for an LR swap for the next swap batch.

just pulled the trigger on a pair of the 35 turbos in black. got them for 120 shipped with that ebay coupon. can't wait to try them when i get done with some PT.

it was a question rambo

Sorry yeah, I was a little aggressive. I just don't like how a lot of this thread focuses on colorways and not running/gym experiences with the shoes. I feel like a lot of it is "Malibu Stacy with a new hat"-type territory.

Sorry yeah, I was a little aggressive. I just don't like how a lot of this thread focuses on colorways and not running/gym experiences with the shoes. I feel like a lot of it is "Malibu Stacy with a new hat"-type territory.

You get a bit of everything here. Keeps thing interesting.. I do get a kick out of grown as$ men asking about their "fit".

Back
Top Bottom