Nike Air Pegasus ALL NEW MODELS 30, 31, 32 and up

i have some pegasus 35's and worn them only a handful of times. one day i bent down where the toe box is bent... if i were wearing leather shoes i would have put a big crease in it. now when i wear them i feel like a lump in the mid foot toe box area. like a knot or if a tire had a bubble in the sidewall. it feels really weird and it bothersome. has anything like this happened to anyone else? ive worn them like 10 times.

i have some pegasus 35's and worn them only a handful of times. one day i bent down where the toe box is bent... if i were wearing leather shoes i would have put a big crease in it. now when i wear them i feel like a lump in the mid foot toe box area. like a knot or if a tire had a bubble in the sidewall. it feels really weird and it bothersome. has anything like this happened to anyone else? ive worn them like 10 times.
Never had that issue but i suggest returning them to Nike.

Sounds like you popped the airbag. Return to Nike for sure.

i bought these from academy and no longer have the box or my receipt since it was a bit ago. could i still return to nike? or would they tell me take it back to where i bought them. i guess i could call and ask

You can send them to Nike to inspect if there is a defect. Chat with customer service and they will direct you. If you have a defective pair, you’ll get a voucher for the full retail price of the model.

might have to wait and see, they might make the zoom bag thin similar to the peg35 and rely more on react so we don't know yet how that's going to feel

So I think since most of the runners are on this thread more regularly here over the Vaporfly thread, I thought I'd give you guys an update here. Unfortunately, it's not a good update as I've realized after my last run that I have to lay off running indefinitely. It sucks, 'cause in the middle of this, there are so many new innovative products to help enhance all the runners for their daily training and it's dope! Thankfully, LIIFT4 (from Beachbody, the company responsible for rolling out P90X/Insanity) just came out and that makes a great substitute for now. No complex moves, or any of that P90X/P90X3 ****. Anyway, here's my story below of what happened...

I last posted in the Vaporfly thread about trying out the new Zoom Fly Flyknits. I ran a good 3 miles in them and felt great despite taking 6 weeks off of running thanks to the conditioning from doing a battle rope workout each week. I averaged 9:00/mi. pace but I purposely took it slow... didn't feel slow, so there's the highlight about that shoe. After I ran and rested, my right knee did not feel right once again. It was hard to bend the leg again as lifting it up a little just to bend my knee to 90 degrees and straightening my leg was just as difficult. The pain was definitely a bit sharp, and Advil did not help. To bend my leg or straighten it, I had to move my leg out and bend my leg while angling my knee inwards, which is not comfortable... After a good amount of hours of bandage-wrapping to warm it back up, the leg got better and then eventually, the pain went away the next day and it felt fine.

I thought things through that day and realize that if I want to continue staying mobile as I get older, I should just lay off running. My left knee already got the long end of the stick, and I don't want my right knee to even things out. By the way, this pain kicked in after running in the Pegasus Turbos combined with playing basketball once a week. Just dealt with too much impact along with a small (but significant) weight gain. I'm also unsure if this is some other type of Runner's Knee (just reading about it on WebMD), but I hope it is if anything.

Anybody have this CW or see it in person? I have a Nike voucher and trying to decide to if I should pick these up since discounts aren’t excluded or wait to see what other CWs come out. Just not sure if they look decent in person.

https://www.nike.com/t/zoom-pegasus-turbo-mens-running-shoe-Z163c3/AJ4114-486

I saw them at my local Finishline today and they are really nice. Debating if I should pick these up or the Berlins.

Here's an unboxing of this particular colorway.

So I think since most of the runners are on this thread more regularly here over the Vaporfly thread, I thought I'd give you guys an update here. Unfortunately, it's not a good update as I've realized after my last run that I have to lay off running indefinitely. It sucks, 'cause in the middle of this, there are so many new innovative products to help enhance all the runners for their daily training and it's dope! Thankfully, LIIFT4 (from Beachbody, the company responsible for rolling out P90X/Insanity) just came out and that makes a great substitute for now. No complex moves, or any of that P90X/P90X3 ****. Anyway, here's my story below of what happened...

I last posted in the Vaporfly thread about trying out the new Zoom Fly Flyknits. I ran a good 3 miles in them and felt great despite taking 6 weeks off of running thanks to the conditioning from doing a battle rope workout each week. I averaged 9:00/mi. pace but I purposely took it slow... didn't feel slow, so there's the highlight about that shoe. After I ran and rested, my right knee did not feel right once again. It was hard to bend the leg again as lifting it up a little just to bend my knee to 90 degrees and straightening my leg was just as difficult. The pain was definitely a bit sharp, and Advil did not help. To bend my leg or straighten it, I had to move my leg out and bend my leg while angling my knee inwards, which is not comfortable... After a good amount of hours of bandage-wrapping to warm it back up, the leg got better and then eventually, the pain went away the next day and it felt fine.

I thought things through that day and realize that if I want to continue staying mobile as I get older, I should just lay off running. My left knee already got the long end of the stick, and I don't want my right knee to even things out. By the way, this pain kicked in after running in the Pegasus Turbos combined with playing basketball once a week. Just dealt with too much impact along with a small (but significant) weight gain. I'm also unsure if this is some other type of Runner's Knee (just reading about it on WebMD), but I hope it is if anything.

Could also be a delayed/aggrivated twist/tear from basketball. Or any number of things, depending on your warm-up, stretching, or lifting routines. Also, I wouldn't trust WebMD. My company just bought them out and uh... We aren't the best.

Could also be a delayed/aggrivated twist/tear from basketball. Or any number of things, depending on your warm-up, stretching, or lifting routines. Also, I wouldn't trust WebMD. My company just bought them out and uh... We aren't the best.

:lol: I'll keep that last part in mind. Yeah... maybe taking too many deep 3s weren't a good idea. :frown:

WebMD aka “you’re going to die”. :lol:

0D58D849-618C-42A8-A4A1-A4009AEDD2DB.jpeg

:pimp:

Back
Top Bottom