Nike Air Pegasus ALL NEW MODELS 30, 31, 32 and up

Got these Pegs 35 Turbos last week. Absolutely love em.

IMG_20190624_193821_324.jpg

How’s the arch support in the Vomero 14? Like, is it Vaporfly-esque (noticeable) or Turbo-esque (not much there)?

Personally I don't really notice it, but would say it feels more supportive overall compared to the Turbo - hope that helps! It's a great shoe.

Looking for cleaning advice:

Is it safe to throw the Pegasus turbos in the washing machine? They’re mesh so I’m not sure that the toothbrush and detergent hand cleaning method would really work.

Maybe it’s just me but something about the Turbo feels a bit off after about 150 miles. Unstableness? I don’t know. But I had the same feeling with the Vomero 12 out of the box.

Maybe it’s just me but something about the Turbo feels a bit off after about 150 miles. Unstableness? I don’t know. But I had the same feeling with the Vomero 12 out of the box.

240 miles on mine, retiring them with 10 more. They started feeling flat around the 180-200 mark for me and not fun to run in any more.

240 miles on mine, retiring them with 10 more. They started feeling flat around the 180-200 mark for me and not fun to run in any more.

Was hoping to get about 300 out of mine at least, I'll be quite disappointed if they're flat around 180 (I'm currently on 97) at their price point and position as a trainer. I have found the Epic Reacts retained their bounce into fairly high miles, so was hoping for more of that.

I felt Turbos soft and unstable first, now after 400km / 250 miles softness is gone a little bit, but it more stable during the run. I expect 200km more from them
Don't like 'em much for my easy pace (5-5:10 min/km), but almost perfect for long moderate tempo runs (15-20km at 4:20-4:30 min/km)

UPDATE: If you have any disco code, it works on Peg Turbo 2.

I was hoping ZF3 and Next are available as well so I can use coupon (if it allows me to use). Decision....decision.....

Just sent back another pair of Peg 35s to Nike because the zoom bags deflated. This is my third pair of 35s that have only lasted 4 months. ARGH. I'm tempted to try the 36s, but the tooling looks to be the same and I'm worried I'll have the same problems. Any reports Nike made any tooling improvements/changes to the 36s?

That is insane to me that it happens ever let alone twice to the same person. Thought we were decades removed from failures like that

EF07F928-AD1D-49AC-AE37-0B51334F08C0.png
Pegasus turbo 2 available in US on Nike plus app, Members shop.

Thanks for the notice. Just ordered my pair. I’m loving the new upper on the Peg 36 and excited to see how the new upper on the Turbo performs.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom