Nike Air Pegasus ALL NEW MODELS 30, 31, 32 and up

CI1723-700
https://www.eastbay.com/product/nike-air-zoom-pegasus-36-mens/I1723700.html

I1723700_a1

I1723700_a2

I1723700_a3

They're no longer available?! :angry:

I like those more than green CW. Any credible reviews of how they performed to last yet?

After the Epic React, Peg 35 and VF 4%, I felt like they were a disappointment.

The uppers on the Pegasus Turbo 2 do nothing for me. Looks so docile like a Nike Free. So glad I got 3 pairs of the Turbo 1s. Still my fave shoe.

The uppers on the Pegasus Turbo 2 do nothing for me. Looks so docile like a Nike Free. So glad I got 3 pairs of the Turbo 1s. Still my fave shoe.

Disagree. Peg Turbo 2 upper a marked difference from 1st version, felt much less "pinchy" on the top of the foot thanks to the thinner upper. Ride same as the 1st, to me it's fixed some of the quirks from before.

Think I’ll hold off on the Turbo 2’s for now...Still working out my couple pairs of the 1’s...

On a related noted I cleaned up in a few pairs of the 34’s at a local outlet this past weekend...Had them marked down to $59.99...Ended up with four pairs so I’ll be in those for the foreseeable future...

loved the turbo 1s and got the turbo 2s... so far the upper feels thinner but locks down better and theres def slight different shape cushion in the heel... more insights later

WMNS AIR ZOOM PEGASUS 36 DISRUPT
WHITE/PSYCHIC PURPLE-SUMMIT WHITE-LASER FUCHSIA-YELLOW PULSE-BLACK
D-kLcJcU8AAjn39.jpg

Back
Top Bottom