Nike Air Pegasus ALL NEW MODELS 30, 31, 32 and up

per Shinzo
fcygu.png

Nike has so many cool running shoes. Got the VF Next. Just debating between the Turbo 2 and new VF. The Turbos seem like the all around shoe.

Nike has so many cool running shoes. Got the VF Next. Just debating between the Turbo 2 and new VF. The Turbos seem like the all around shoe.

When the turbo 1s bottomed out a little they were rough for me and my flat left foot. Probably not good for over pronators (that the right term?) in general. Brand new I loved them though.

When the turbo 1s bottomed out a little they were rough for me and my flat left foot. Probably not good for over pronators (that the right term?) in general. Brand new I loved them though.

How many miles before they felt like they were bottoming our? I have a pair that I haven’t even worn yet (Red Rasta cw). I’m enjoying the ZF2s too much to wear them lol

How many miles before they felt like they were bottoming our? I have a pair that I haven’t even worn yet (Red Rasta cw). I’m enjoying the ZF2s too much to wear them lol

Honestly can’t say. I only ran in them a handful of times but wore them almost every day as a leisure shoe. So I’d say it took about... 5+ months of almost daily casual wear.

It felt a little bit like when boost starts to lose its structure.

I've had issues with the zoom bags deflating after 3-4 months in the Peg 35s. I'm considering trying the Vomero 14s. Anyone have any issues with those?

ive only owned mine for a month and no issue... solereview aren't very happy with them though and complained how the forefoot bag seems real thin but my experience is different, been pretty much my go to lately been very happy with it

https://www.solereview.com/nike-air-zoom-vomero-14-review/

Thanks for the heads up. Solereview trashed them pretty good. Glad you like your pair. I’d only use them for light runs and gym days, so I’m hoping they work out. I’ll buy them from NDC so I can try and return within 30 if they suck.

My Peg Turbo 1 has bottomed out and the Zoom X on the heel is starting to separate. They have a production date of 01/2018. Will Nike give me a new pair?

I've had issues with the zoom bags deflating after 3-4 months in the Peg 35s. I'm considering trying the Vomero 14s. Anyone have any issues with those?

Had the same issue with my pegs after minimal mileage, but pleased to say the Vomeros have been perfect - 130 miles in so far, and would highly recommend them.

My Peg Turbo 1 has bottomed out and the Zoom X on the heel is starting to separate. They have a production date of 01/2018. Will Nike give me a new pair?
Did you get them direct from Nike? I don’t think they’d replace them directly based on previous experience, but you should be able to get a full refund back!

I recall it being EB; however, I think they took them down after discovering that they had an official (later) launch date...

Cool. I’m going after these. I let the triple red peg 35’s go and really want a true solid cw runner

Back
Top Bottom