Nike Air Pegasus ALL NEW MODELS 30, 31, 32 and up

The way they describe how the beads work reminds me of memory foam on sleeping mattress.
Regardless, it seems Nike have been coming up with variety cushioning tech ZoomX, react, now this "beads".
Unlike the other brand which using the same tech and same silhouette over and over and over again.

i think that is why nike has taken a big chunk of the running market, i think they have the cash to be a few steps ahead of most of the other running brands

it also helps that nike's a marketing genius not to mention that most of the testers/vloggers mostly test out nikes so they get their new shoes/techs out there much faster

I like the look alot. Pretty steep, will wait for reviews and on foot images (and discounts....)

NSW_FA19_NSW_Joyride_Setter01_hd_1600.jpg

in for a new thread

i think that is why nike has taken a big chunk of the running market, i think they have the cash to be a few steps ahead of most of the other running brands

it also helps that nike's a marketing genius not to mention that most of the testers/vloggers mostly test out nikes so they get their new shoes/techs out there much faster

I'll just like to say that I've seen Nike's 2020 Running footwear plans and...if Breaking 2 in 2017 was shooting for the Moon then Nike running 2020 is flying all the way to Mars.

I wonder how they are for people that need support

Good question...As far as support shoes, I'm wondering why there are no signs of the Structure 23 yet? I believe they usually come out late August-early September.

Last edited:
Good question...As far as support shoes, I'm wondering why there are no signs of the Structure 23 yet? I believe they usually come out late August-early September.
There’s odyssey react 2 flyknit

I'll just like to say that I've seen Nike's 2020 Running footwear plans and...if Breaking 2 in 2017 was shooting for the Moon then Nike running 2020 is flying all the way to Mars.
It’s amazing what Nike’s done since Rio and I can’t wait for Tokyo

More and more brands have been moving away from traditional stability shoes, Nike included.

Back
Top Bottom