Nike Air Pegasus ALL NEW MODELS 30, 31, 32 and up

I want to track down the Yellow/MC sole Peg 36 TR sole, so I could get these done...

img01.jpg

Not feeling the DB. Not a fan of reflective material on the lace hole area. I understand the meaning of the hand-stand-up, but its placement feels off IMO. I like the koala paws placing next to Zoom X on the midsole.

Tried the Peg 36 shields. Man they were tight as in I could barely squeeze my foot in. FWIW, I would go a half size up from your normal Peg 36 size.

I think I have found my go-to recovery shoe!

The Peg36 Trail! I expected these to be more firm, but, to my surprise, they’re actually pretty plush. I feel they have just the right amount of responsiveness where I need/want it the most, right under the forefoot. Forefoot Zoom just works for me! They remind me of the Peg33 but with a bit more plushness.

Tomorrow, I’m planning to run in the Peg35 for another recovery run to compare my performance in a FLZ shoe versus one with separate Zoom Air set-up.

A461995B-BFF2-42CB-B03F-F793C6B4969D.jpeg

E427A523-7D06-4A88-A778-B35C0C006E6E.jpeg

I really wanted to take it easy, but, after mile 6, I started to run by feeling. The Peg36Trail just felt like a joy to run in. Everything was just so fluid running in these for me.

Last edited:
I think I have found my go-to recovery shoe!

The Peg36 Trail! I expected these to be more firm, but, to my surprise, they’re actually pretty plush. I feel they have just the right amount of responsiveness where I need/want it the most, right under the forefoot. Forefoot Zoom just works for me! They remind me of the Peg33 but with a bit more plushness.

Tomorrow, I’m planning to run in the Peg35 for another recovery run to compare my performance in a FLZ shoe versus one with separate Zoom Air set-up.

I really wanted to take it easy, but, after mile 6, I started to run by feeling. The Peg36Trail just felt like a lot to run in. Everything was just so fluid running into these for me.
This is exactly what I was hoping for. Love the fit of the 35s but the zoom air units in the 33/34. The Trails seemed a bit more bulky when I tried them on versus the 35, but I’m guessing that mostly goes away after a couple wears. I actually saw more people wearing the Peg Trails in my 50-mile race than I saw wearing Kigers or Wildhorses. I think once I wear out my Wildhorse and peg 34, I’ll jump into the peg trails. Might still grab some wildhorses again though - love those!

After copping a double of the Tonal Red Peg35 for $49, I decided to run in my original pair. I wanted to compare how I perform with the different Zoom set-ups/cushioning systems in the Zoom Family and extended family.

I ran another easy 10miler today. This was my first time running in the Peg35, and I found them to be better than I expected. The bar was set low after running in the Vom14s.
2145B48E-468B-467A-8EEB-3E908DBC61A3.jpeg

703BDDDC-8A8B-4E6C-94BE-60F35C291195.jpeg

Those (V14s) had me limping after my run. With a FLZ plus React, I thought they’d be great after reading their specs. However, I was super disappointed they didn’t work out as well as I had hoped. I don’t plan on running in them again. They’ll just be worn casually now.

Enter the Peg35. They’ve been out for 1.5 years now, and I own maybe four pairs. I haven’t run in a pair until today lol. After my run today, I feel that they’re a solid performer. I’d definitely wear them again for a recovery run. I’m a big fan of Forefoot Zoom, as it’s what works best for me. Though there is technically Zoom under the forefoot in the Peg35, there just isn’t enough for me. The Zoom is distributed from the forefoot to heel with a thinner unit. With that said, having any Zoom under the forefoot is better than none (Peg33-34 > Peg35-36 > Peg29-32). On deck will be the Peg33 and Peg Turbo.

Bonus:
I’m certain the reason why I ended up limping in the V14s after the run is because the thickness, or lack there of, cushioning in the forefoot section. Pictured is the Peg35 and V14 particularly in the forefoot section. As you can see, the Peg35 has significantly more cushioning material under the forefoot area versus the V14.

771C7DEE-74B9-4453-8A15-05AABA226D31.jpeg

Last edited:
Per manager: outlets will be 30% off store-wide during Black Friday-ish

Last edited:
Tried the Peg 36 shields. Man they were tight as in I could barely squeeze my foot in. FWIW, I would go a half size up from your normal Peg 36 size.

Has anyone tried on the Turbo Shields? Are they smaller fitting as well, seem like that has been the case with other shield models I've had.

Back
Top Bottom