Nike Air Pegasus ALL NEW MODELS 30, 31, 32 and up

I'm really curious to see a dissection of the 37s to see the difference in the Zoom bag sizes with the previous generations. A side of me thinks that the Zoom bag in the 37 is the same size as the forefoot Zoom bag in the Peg33/34.

It's really not. You have to realise it's twice the size in volume of the 35/36 air unit, but just in the forefoot. So... imagine 4 forefoot air units from the peg 33 on top of each other!

It's really not. You have to realise it's twice the size in volume of the 35/36 air unit, but just in the forefoot. So... imagine 4 forefoot air units from the peg 33 on top of each other!
I’m glad to be wrong! I’m excited for the 37s!

Anyone know the launch date for the P37 Nike By You? I’m looking forward to playing with the designs.

Last edited:
Has anyone seen a weight for the 37? I thought initial reports were that the 37 was more stripped down compared to previous models - more towards the Zoom Elite 9 in many ways. I would love for it to be under 8.5oz - more the 8.2oz of the Elite 9 and not the 8.9oz of the 36.

is the Pegasus 36 a good alternate to Zoom Fly SP?

1586918977663.jpeg

is the Pegasus 36 a good alternate to Zoom Fly SP?

1586918977663.jpeg

if you're running in the zoom fly, it should be the regular zoom fly 1/2/3 and not the SP. the SP has a different upper - typically translucent and stretch-woven - that's not as breathable as the regular upper.

the peg in general is the honda accord of nike running - it's right in the middle between light and heavy, slow and fast, responsive and cushioned, etc.

the zoom fly is geared more towards speed - it's lighter, has a higher stack height, has a bouncier foam (react), and a full-length curved plate to promote a more efficient stride. it was originally positioned as the training workhorse for the 4% (only for racing).

oh no... i hate forefoot air zoom in 34... prefer one in heel, and just foam on the forefoot, just like the 32...

but my 35 and 36 are doing well. still, prefer my 32.

Prefer cushion in the heel? That’s a new one!
Peg 30, 31, 32 -- only one air bag, in the heel.

tries vomero 9 and peg34 (dual air bags, forefoot and heel), i felt an energy loss on toe-off -- this is not scientific, only by feeling.

on my 35 and 36, i feel better (than 34). perhaps, because the airbag is thinner.

note: i am a mid-foot striker. not a forefoot striker.

Has anyone seen a weight for the 37? I thought initial reports were that the 37 was more stripped down compared to previous models - more towards the Zoom Elite 9 in many ways. I would love for it to be under 8.5oz - more the 8.2oz of the Elite 9 and not the 8.9oz of the 36.

It should be the same as the 35/36. I had a conversation with Brett Holts last summer when he showed me the early prototype of the 37. He said that they are happy with the current weight of the peg line and don't feel they have to make it even lighter.

I just realized that the Peg37's midsole has a very similar profile to the ZF3s. It just has more rubber on the outsole.

I dunno bruhs...........I like the look and silhouette of the Winflo 7 more than the Peg 37. Yes I know the Pegs are a better shoe with more tech but Im skipping them

Not sure if it was intentional in the shoe's design, but I just noticed the mountain on the sole. :wow: :nthat:
23B45E69-F067-42D0-A1E7-E26E1D0EA09B.jpeg

Or am I reaching? :lol:

via IG
806B2CB3-717D-417F-84BF-536F2C34FECA.jpeg

Jordan Zoom 85 Runner sighting in the Black/Red cw at Nike HK. I hope this means soon for the US too. I’ve been checking the Nike app daily for these.

Seems promising! React is also in the mix, correct?

...Then again, the Vomero 14 looked GREAT on paper (at the time with React and FLZ), but they only gave me pain. From that diagram, the midsole looks like it's more thick toward the toe area than the 14. The V14's midsole section toward the toe was thinner than the one on the Peg35/36.

Seems promising! React is also in the mix, correct?

...Then again, the Vomero 14 looked GREAT on paper (at the time with React and FLZ), but they only gave me pain. From that diagram, the midsole looks like it's more thick toward the toe area than the 14. The V14's midsole section toward the toe was thinner than the one on the Peg35/36.

Yeah react + zoomx + zoom air.

Back
Top Bottom