Nike Air Pegasus ALL NEW MODELS 30, 31, 32 and up

Peg37 NBY via IG
FD6C2990-9D0A-413B-A2C8-801E707E405F.jpeg

They appear in the NRC app, but an error pops up. It’s the FlyEase version of the 37, and it costs $140.

Thanks for the link!

That’s it?!? NBY usually gives the Peg decent opts. Really disappointed that there isn’t even a Red outsole option or a Wolf Grey topline SMH.

You know, it's always possible that there are supply chain disruptions right now for dyes and stuff. Given the fact that the world is on fire.

Last edited:
You know, it's always possible that there are supply chain disruptions right now for dyes and stuff. Given the fact that the world is on fire, maybe it's forthcoming and you can be a little patient with a toy not coming in the colors you like.

True first world problems. However, if you compare what NBY has to offer for their other new models, options are feasting. SMH.

That Vomero 15 looks promising on that early pict until I see the actual shoe, just like when I first saw Peg37 and React Miller's early pics. :ohwell:

Seems promising! React is also in the mix, correct?

...Then again, the Vomero 14 looked GREAT on paper (at the time with React and FLZ), but they only gave me pain. From that diagram, the midsole looks like it's more thick toward the toe area than the 14. The V14's midsole section toward the toe was thinner than the one on the Peg35/36.

To me the Vomero 14 was such a tease: amazing comfort while walking around but as soon as I started running, the shoe just felt completely different and not in a good way.

I’ve been running in different brands the last 6 months but looking at the Pegasus 37 I may have to give these a try..

cant wait for the 37s but i do wish they kept a zoom bag in the heel

vomeros more my washed knees jam so i am more excited for that

If the Peg37s perform how I imagine with that thick FF Zoom, I can see myself copping at least ten of these as donors lol

10DA0A3C-F5F8-4AC3-8D7D-34B01DFFDE3A.jpeg

I can’t wait to compare these with the ZF3s and ZF2s. Will the FF Zoom X React be better than CF plate X React?

If the Peg37s perform how I imagine with that thick FF Zoom, I can see myself copping at least ten of these as donors lol

10DA0A3C-F5F8-4AC3-8D7D-34B01DFFDE3A.jpeg

I can’t wait to compare these with the ZF3s and ZF2s. Will the FF Zoom X React be better than CF plate X React?

thats what I’m wondering also.
More react with the IR’s
Vs
React+zoom

Cool shots from that video

4A43F5DC-0325-45C8-AB13-C42A3DCEA5E4.jpeg
The Zoom bag is looking mighty thick!

ATM, my favorite Peg is still the 33, the first Peg with FF Zoom. I remember running in them for the time (RIO Olympic cw), and I was ecstatic about the forefoot responsiveness! It felt just like the ZE8 but with heel Zoom for me. The 37 looks VERY promising.

97A9CC08-0031-4E1B-8ED4-C32E80A3E8E8.jpeg
Also, it’s interesting that there’s going to be a 5psi difference between the men’s and women’s versions. I usually get lucky with copping the women’s version of acclaimed running sneakers for a HUGE discounts at the outlet. I wouldn’t mind continuing with getting them on the low despite that 5psi difference now. I’m just curious to feel/compare that 5psi difference between the versions.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom