Nike Air Pegasus ALL NEW MODELS 30, 31, 32 and up

thanks for the sizing tips on the ora slides, sizing down was spot on, gon be a perfect companion after tempo runs

2547BAF8-D4E2-4081-B1B4-C6B9E9186418.jpeg

rfx45 rfx45 damn I just got those Ora slides for my wife and didn't know to go size down. They're getting here today, so if they're too big I may return them and get them off of Eastbay since the 25% applies to em.

illustrayt illustrayt what's your first impression on the Peg Trail 2s?

Just tried on Peg37 at local DSG. Sizing definitely TTS. I must say I am quite impressed with it. The combination of react midsole, zoom air, and higher stack make it comfy enough, not too soft or too bouncy IMO. I did feel heel slipage a bit.

I also tried on React Miler. Sizing is the same as Peg37. Just like everyone else already commented on it, it felt a bit heavier but not much compared to Peg37. The cushion definitely firmer than Peg37, but still feel comfy enough.

I am not elite runner, so these 2 are good enough for me. Definitely I'll cop them when they are on deep sale.

they dont make half sizes so it might just work for her if shes between sizes but it might be a blessing in disguise with the sale

id return mine and cop from eastbay too but they dont have my size

So borrowing the aesthetics, but not most of the materials, from the Alphafly? Curious to see whether the zoom, non-carbon plate, and high stack cushlon actually works together well.

zoom division
july 2

An additional new design, the Nike Air Zoom Division, with its Air Streak Lite-inspired upper, blends the style of classic Nike racing flats with modern Zoom Air technology. It features two Zoom Air pods, engineered to provide cushioning for the feet and body, in the forefoot.

1593092455328.png

1593092471530.png
1593092464816.png

1593092479066.png

That Jordan z92 is a basketball shoe, right?

In other news, the Black/Red 85 Runner is FINALLY UP on NDC! I’ll probably purchase in a big order next month if there’s a good Tempo cws.

Back
Top Bottom