Nike Air Pegasus ALL NEW MODELS 30, 31, 32 and up

how’d you size on the novablast?

TTS like i do with all my running shoes and like all the reviews, you get a very roomy toebox but not so sure i’d want to size down

edit: just got my run in on them and going TTS was prefect for me but could see some wanting to half down for a more of a racing shoe fit. gotta day i really enjoy the novablast and will rack up miles on these easily. feel like the epic/infinity reacts would be a better comparison for the shoe since it has that nice springy feeling but at the same time is nice a cushy. they felt real good at slow to medium efforts and could do the faster paces but wouldn’t recommend as a tempo day shoe.

was picking between these or the peg 37s and went with the asics cause of the sale and don’t regret it at all. will cop the pegs once more colorways are out and they’re on discount at the outlets though

Last edited:
There are some good deals on Backcountry now. The Peg 37 are on sale for $84.
I’m tempted to grab a pair of the React Milers.

TTS like i do with all my running shoes and like all the reviews, you get a very roomy toebox but not so sure i’d want to size down

edit: just got my run in on them and going TTS was prefect for me but could see some wanting to half down for a more of a racing shoe fit. gotta day i really enjoy the novablast and will rack up miles on these easily. feel like the epic/infinity reacts would be a better comparison for the shoe since it has that nice springy feeling but at the same time is nice a cushy. they felt real good at slow to medium efforts and could do the faster paces but wouldn’t recommend as a tempo day shoe.

was picking between these or the peg 37s and went with the asics cause of the sale and don’t regret it at all. will cop the pegs once more colorways are out and they’re on discount at the outlets though

what sale?

Received the PTrail2s today
A772E9D6-578C-4C1F-9B4B-037BFB6A1860.jpeg

F34CA8A2-94F2-4186-AC93-88C29093F5E9.jpeg

I LOVE THEM! They fit TTS for me. The React feels soft yet bouncy. They look much better with these Blue Lagoon laces too!

Attachments

• BA7B1135-CE87-47BE-BDBC-B32121743919.jpeg
    BA7B1135-CE87-47BE-BDBC-B32121743919.jpeg
    458.2 KB · Views: 22
i think imma trade up the peg 37s for the trails, i dont think its for me

second run in today and it just feels like i need more effort toget my distnce in, maybe its best for easy runs but im not looking for that, i think the infinity react does that better

imma throw this in here but any of you guys try recovery sandals?

1592357570928.jpeg

I have the Hoka slides and flips. They are definitely easy on the feet and feel great after a run or just lounging. The flips feel softer than the slides (not sure why?). They also run kinda long.

so its worth it? does it actually help?

been contemplating getting a pair for months while also waiting for it go on sale which it pretty much never

I used to wait for them to go on sale too...but every time a store had them in stock and an applicable sale, they would always run out of the size and/or colorway I wanted. That's how I ended up with the orange and grey flips which are ugly but very, very comfortable (wearing them right now!).

Edit: The flips also feel wider than the slides.

Last edited:
i dont know how they do it but hoka been successful without going on sale much, as i said before ive never seen the rincon 1 go on sale and the 2s about to come out

thanks for the feedback, so sounds like i got to size down?

I think they only run full sizes so it can be tricky. TTS for me is a 9 but I usually get 9.5 in Nike/NB/Hoka/Adi/Saucony to get a little extra width, especially in running shoes. These flips and slides are 9 and they are about a full size longer than my foot. But I feel like if I got an 8, they'd be too small.

I was waiting for the black Ora slides to go back in stock for months and they never did. Now they don't have them anymore. Still want a pair though, might have to go with those blue ones.

I have Hoka slide and like H HK47 said, they are long. I typicall wear sz 10.5 in Nike shoes. I got sz 10 in Hoka slides and they are too big. I can go 1 size down.

yah my size is out everywhere else for the blk/blu cw but the hoka website so i placed the order anyways since ebates has 4% cashback

same issue I had with the pegasus 37. Not a bad shoe but after running in the saucony triumph 17 and Asics Novablast the Peg 37 was not impressive to me. For a daily trainer if you have a Nike Bias go for the 37 they are great. If your looking for the best available daily trainer and willing to the try other brands, you may be underwhelmed by the pegasus 37.

Also don’t rely on Footlocker and Finishline to get running shoes. They don’t have a large selection of other brands. Go to a running shoe store!

I am patiently waiting for the saucony endorphin Pro, Speed, and Shift to release!
Agreed. Running stores will also provide a little more insight on how your foot is going to fit into a shoe. Its nice to know that you’ll always have multiple options across not just one brand, but others too.

Received the PTrail2s today
A772E9D6-578C-4C1F-9B4B-037BFB6A1860.jpeg

F34CA8A2-94F2-4186-AC93-88C29093F5E9.jpeg

I LOVE THEM! They fit TTS for me. The React feels soft yet bouncy. They look much better with these Blue Lagoon laces too!
Any thought if you can use the Peg Trail 2 solely on the roads? I love the design but don’t have many trails near me to run on. I’ve seen them compared to the Infinity in terms of cushioning.

Looking for another shoe to rotate with the Peg 37 and Infinity but may look at the React Miler if these aren’t good for the roads.

Any thought if you can use the Peg Trail 2 solely on the roads? I love the design but don’t have many trails near me to run on. I’ve seen them compared to the Infinity in terms of cushioning.

Looking for another shoe to rotate with the Peg 37 and Infinity but may look at the React Miler if these aren’t good for the roads.

I feel you certainly can. I'd agree to that comparison to the INFs, but they're more bouncier and softer than the INFs to me. Moreover, they also have an all rubber outsole like the INFs, but it's much thicker on the PTrail2s.

You definitely could. I ran on them for the first time today, mostly on a trail, but it had some hard pack. It’s super cushy, but definitely on the heavy side. My current road shoes are ER2s, which are super light. But even comparing these to my old Peg 35s, the Peg Trail 2s are pretty heavy. Not heavy enough for me to return them—I was pretty pleased with them—but the weight may stand out more on the road.

Yes.

need help with a nike by you design between the two
FFB3C3F3-C4E8-4DF0-8CB0-141400B60C8B.png
D0C970A3-B32C-4607-9855-34E26158E8AC.png

more so conflicted because i don’t know how prevalent the liner pattern shows through under the upper. anyone with personal experience?

like will the white liner offset the white upper any and be a slightly different shade. if that’s the case i think i’ll go with the first option but if it’s just going to look completely white i think i’ll lean more towards the bone liner assuming it won’t be too dark.

i basically want a subtle contrast.

Back
Top Bottom