Nike Air Pegasus ALL NEW MODELS 30, 31, 32 and up

I was close to getting the Pegasus trail 2’s cuz i liked the price point at $130 and the shoe looks awesome. But got that twitter alert this morning for the Pegasus turbo 2’s for $102 shipped so i hopped on that instead. Can’t wait to try them on and break them in walking from my fridge to the couch. Lol.

Can anyone who's placed an order in the last week or so confirm that Nike is back on track with their shipping times? Or is it still taking two weeks for things to ship?

Does anyone prefer the Peg Turbo 1 over the 2? I’m looking at another shoe to rotate with the Peg 37 and leaning toward the 1. I have a pair of the 2 in good condition but getting bad blisters on my heel whenever I run in them. The flared heel on the 1 worked much better for me.

Does anyone prefer the Peg Turbo 1 over the 2? I’m looking at another shoe to rotate with the Peg 37 and leaning toward the 1. I have a pair of the 2 in good condition but getting bad blisters on my heel whenever I run in them. The flared heel on the 1 worked much better for me.
The Turbo 1 was my favorite shoe ever. I ran through two pairs of them and I tried the Turbo 2 but the arch felt a lot higher to me for some reason. Since then I've been running in the vaporfly 4% and the peg 36 trail, but I'm on the hunt for a pair of the Turbo 1's again. I'd highly recommend them.

I tried the 1 and 2 in the store and went with the 2 and didn’t look back, great shoes. The heel of the 1 felt a bit unstable and higher perceived drop for me.

Not sure where to post except here - These listed as new release (Juniper - top pair) but they're basically the Dual Fusion Trail model from like 8-10 years (?) back but with a slightly changed swoosh??
Are these meant to be some sort of retro?

juniper-trail-trailschoen-dames-ZGSfRb.jpg

2020-07-16_203025.jpg

the gyakusou turbo is available on ndc for $160 in mostly fsr

Not sure where to post except here - These listed as new release (Juniper - top pair) but they're basically the Dual Fusion Trail model from like 8-10 years (?) back but with a slightly changed swoosh??
Are these meant to be some sort of retro?

juniper-trail-trailschoen-dames-ZGSfRb.jpg

2020-07-16_203025.jpg

Good catch. But no, I believe all (with the exception of some basketball models) retros go into the Lifestyle category. These are simply (apparently) a re-release to offer a budget-friendly trail model.

C Chris092881 - I ordered on Tuesday and w/ free shipping, I received my shoes this morning. Slightly less delays, but maybe just about average time now.

On another note, I just got my pair in. Once I finish the NTC's Burn program + a recovery week, I'm gonna be doing my first road run for the first time in TWO YEARS... wow! Hoping the body will par well after staying off of running for a while.

50123736103_83af847643_b.jpg

I ordered a pair of the Winflo 7's in the triple black colorway. I hope I like them more than the grey ones I sent back. Looks like they ship Monday with an expected delivery date of Friday via FedEx. So not too bad.

Just realized the Peg Trail 2 are up on Nike Canada and I really dig the design and tech. I am curious how the Peg Trail 2 fit? (I might have missed from previous pages.)
I fit TTS - 8.5 with the Peg 37 (only tried them on in store). Should I just stay with my TTS or size up in case I wanna wear thick socks?

Just realized the Peg Trail 2 are up on Nike Canada and I really dig the design and tech. I am curious how the Peg Trail 2 fit? (I might have missed from previous pages.)
I fit TTS - 8.5 with the Peg 37 (only tried them on in store). Should I just stay with my TTS or size up in case I wanna wear thick socks?
yeah. TTS

Just a heads up to anyone considering placing an order. Nike sent me an e-mail today stating my order was delayed. Looks like it might be an extra week. It was supposed to ship today with a delivery date of Friday. I can't blame FedEx or UPS for this one. This is starting to get kind of old.

I placed an order through Nike last Monday, July 13, for the grey Peg37s. I got the shipping notice on Wednesday, July 15 (technically it was 12:15am Thurs). They showed up yesterday, July 20. So a 7 day turnaround for me

Back
Top Bottom