Nike Air Pegasus ALL NEW MODELS 30, 31, 32 and up

Sounds like the upcoming Vomero 15 will have that similar dual density midsole with the React and ZoomX. Based on the pictures though it looks like it will be more like the Tempo NEXT% with the heel being React and forefoot ZoomX. But we will see...

These are definitely one of my favorite *new sneakers of 2020!

E2B8698D-E5BD-486A-B88E-064249D90D14.jpeg

Usually, it takes me months to years to UNDS my sneakers... but I UNDSed these within one week! lol They’re really versatile, as they look great on feet and feel as though they can certainly be worn to actually run in.

They need to release a Black/Royal and a New Love cw in these! I’d double if they do! Triples will be a must for me.

Another on foot pic.
972F513A-3910-4218-A16A-E9AC45AD1DF1.jpeg

I just don’t like how you could see your toes’ shapes through the toe box lol... otherwise, as a stock / no mods/swaps, these are BY FAR the best Jordan Runner/Racer of the line, IMHO. They have the perfect blend of paying homage to a classic with decent tech!

I do have a Flyknit AJ1 swap in the works with the 85 Runner sole.

Nice! Yeah hopefully they release more cws. Did you get some Jordan socks to go with those?

Sounds like the upcoming Vomero 15 will have that similar dual density midsole with the React and ZoomX. Based on the pictures though it looks like it will be more like the Tempo NEXT% with the heel being React and forefoot ZoomX. But we will see...

Isn't this the Vomero 15? I believe the shoe itself is fake, but at least we have some ideas how they'll look like.
ec86a254b4722b611e5504f82e5ec9ba.jpg

8990AE94-5131-48A2-88CB-31B6C5471015.jpeg

5B93D110-199E-486D-8443-CF1AB85B6063.jpeg

looks like zoomx doesn’t extend beyond the medial heel? for stability?

There are the pics of the vomero from further back in the thread. Presumably there’s a combo of ZoomX and air bags, that would be interesting.

I thought I read somewhere that the Zoom X is roughly just the part that's painted grey, while the rest of the midsole is React with a forefoot Zoom bag like in the Peg 37?

thats pretty much how the turbos were set up, top half is zoomx and bottom half is react minus the zoom

with that said, it seems weird to have that zoomx coverage if its just the grey part, i think that would end in the middle of the forefoot

There are the pics of the vomero from further back in the thread. Presumably there’s a combo of ZoomX and air bags, that would be interesting.
I've seen someone at the park with these on. I thought they were the legend 2s at first but they look exactly like these. I'll ask him what they are if I seem him again.

These are definitely one of my favorite *new sneakers of 2020!

E2B8698D-E5BD-486A-B88E-064249D90D14.jpeg

Usually, it takes me months to years to UNDS my sneakers... but I UNDSed these within one week! lol They’re really versatile, as they look great on feet and feel as though they can certainly be worn to actually run in.

They need to release a Black/Royal and a New Love cw in these! I’d double if they do! Triples in the Black/Red cw will be a must for me.

Another on foot pic.
972F513A-3910-4218-A16A-E9AC45AD1DF1.jpeg

I just don’t like how you could see your toes’ shapes through the toe box lol... otherwise, as a stock / no mods/swaps, these are BY FAR the best Jordan Runner/Racer of the line, IMHO. They have the perfect blend of paying homage to a classic with decent tech!

I do have a Flyknit AJ1 swap in the works with the 85 Runner sole.
You said they fit weird, are they narrow and long? I usually get a size 11.5 or 12 in Nike Runners but they don't have an 11.5 in this shoe.

I'm dying to buy a pair of 37's but Nike has literally not one decent CW out! I like some damn color with my shoes.

Back
Top Bottom