Nike Air Pegasus ALL NEW MODELS 30, 31, 32 and up

vomero 16

ff34579a6f5239dabd513aa0a2e8f1cb-zoom.jpeg
This probably sheds some light on how long the 15 was delayed... :stoneface:

Seeing that the pt2s run hot, I thought that they could double as as winterized version of the infinity reacts in the snow. The grip on even just 1" of fresh powder was horrid. Really sketchy run. Which blows because the ride was really comfortable and my feet didn't get wet or cold.

PXL_20201218_190540225.jpg

does the goretex version have a more aggressive thread/traction? not sure if that'll work better but im surprised the regular version kept your feet dry

Seeing that the pt2s run hot, I thought that they could double as as winterized version of the infinity reacts in the snow. The grip on even just 1" of fresh powder was horrid. Really sketchy run. Which blows because the ride was really comfortable and my feet didn't get wet or cold.

PXL_20201218_190540225.jpg

I have the Gyakusou peg 36 Trails and the GTX peg 36 trails and they are horrible on any slightly slippery conditions imo. they were so bad and its why i skipped out on the peg trail 2s because i slipped everywhere with them

does the goretex version have a more aggressive thread/traction? not sure if that'll work better but im surprised the regular version kept your feet dry

from what i can tell they're not any different, its literally why i just got a pair of peg 37 shields, even though the peg trail 2 gtx looks better imo, the traction seemed exactly the same to the touch and i felt i was gonna slip on anything wet

Not sure. I usually run in hoka speed goat gtxs with vibram mega grip outsoles which are fantastic in the snow but I'm trying to get some use out of these trail 2s.

I have the Gyakusou peg 36 Trails and the GTX peg 36 trails and they are horrible on any slightly slippery conditions imo. they were so bad and its why i skipped out on the peg trail 2s because i slipped everywhere with them
I believe it.

that sucks, i say give the mountain flys a try though it is pricey
Nah. Hard pass on those boots.

I wanted that reflective Jacket she's wearing since I saw that video 100 years ago

That thing was $500 when it came out. I have the one the guy is wearing in black instead of volt and it was $350. It's fine down to about 25 degrees with just a thermal, but anything colder, you need an extra or thicker layer. Take a look at the ProViz Reflect360 - it's basically the same jacket for $140.00.

Easily my favorite jacket ever for sure. Copped one for $40 brand new

You copped the all-over flash running jacket for $40???? Where??

That thing was $500 when it came out. I have the one the guy is wearing in black instead of volt and it was $350. It's fine down to about 25 degrees with just a thermal, but anything colder, you need an extra or thicker layer. Take a look at the ProViz Reflect360 - it's basically the same jacket for $140.00.

I as well have two Shield Flash Jackets, one in the black you mentioned, and the crimson one. Still on the lookout for the volt one. I got them at Ross for $60 each; the best steal I have ever gotten there, I agree, you definitely need another layer if its cold out.

You copped the all-over flash running jacket for $40???? Where??

I as well have two Shield Flash Jackets, one in the black you mentioned, and the crimson one. Still on the lookout for the volt one. I got them at Ross for $60 each; the best steal I have ever gotten there, I agree, you definitely need another layer if its cold out.
A seller on eBay had it for $40 from Florida brand new with tags. I have 2 as well as doubles of the volt and black jackets. In the summer people offload seem to offload them and then they climb back up in price during the fall

More kiger 7 pictures.

A5EC81D6-4EB8-4D3D-ADD2-1D2B88887FB5.jpeg

0D025259-B816-4F11-AD38-38971C0EAF31.jpeg

B41FBD7E-902A-43EE-8146-00B0A7C74FD8.jpeg

Not a fan; especially since it looks like they got rid of the padding on the heel cup.

i might especially if the zoomx invincible are just right around the corner

def can’t wait to try the Invincible. ****ty part is I feel like they will sell out and not be on shelves to actually try on before buying.

Back
Top Bottom