Nike Air Pegasus ALL NEW MODELS 30, 31, 32 and up

EE29EE22-37D5-4112-B9F0-AB9E3DCA6B68.jpeg
Gore Tex + Yak Trax this morning. Crunching loud the entire 5 miles but didn’t slip once

damn, i here freezin and feeling like imma lose my toe on frostbite while running on 45 degree weather and yall here running on snow :lol:

props to you because i dont think you'll be able to drag out off under my blanket in your situation

EE29EE22-37D5-4112-B9F0-AB9E3DCA6B68.jpeg
Gore Tex + Yak Trax this morning. Crunching loud the entire 5 miles but didn’t slip once

How are those Yak Trax Run? Some great reviews and some negative reviews. I bought the regular Yak Trax from costco and have been running in them and they seem to work fine. Thinking maybe I should try the Yak Trax run.

More kiger 7 pictures.

A5EC81D6-4EB8-4D3D-ADD2-1D2B88887FB5.jpeg

0D025259-B816-4F11-AD38-38971C0EAF31.jpeg

B41FBD7E-902A-43EE-8146-00B0A7C74FD8.jpeg

Not a fan; especially since it looks like they got rid of the padding on the heel cup.

aesthetically the 7 is a mess - the outline on the swoosh and the added two-tone color contrast on the forefoot midsole are eyesores. looks like they tempered down the heel pull tab? outsole pattern is new, however.

How are those Yak Trax Run? Some great reviews and some negative reviews. I bought the regular Yak Trax from costco and have been running in them and they seem to work fine. Thinking maybe I should try the Yak Trax run.
I have nothing to compare them to, and this was the first time I’ve used them, so I would need several more runs to have good input, but they were great. I wear size 11, which is at the top end of the range covered by size M, so although it took some slight adjustments before the run to stretch them just right, they didn’t seem to move at all after that. If the Costco version works, stay with that. RW had these on sale for $25 but now they’re $40 again.

damn, i here freezin and feeling like imma lose my toe on frostbite while running on 45 degree weather and yall here running on snow :lol:

props to you because i dont think you'll be able to drag out off under my blanket in your situation
Makes two of us. I remember when I was in Alaska I saw a guy running shirtless, shorts and beenie in the middle of a snowstorm (20ish degrees). I couldn’t believe it.

I have nothing to compare them to, and this was the first time I’ve used them, so I would need several more runs to have good input, but they were great. I wear size 11, which is at the top end of the range covered by size M, so although it took some slight adjustments before the run to stretch them just right, they didn’t seem to move at all after that. If the Costco version works, stay with that. RW had these on sale for $25 but now they’re $40 again.

Thanks for the feedback. For $25 definitely worth buying. Let me know how they work out for you. I've used the costco version three times so far 5 miles each and they seem to work fine.

no snow or trails really but i did run in trail shoes this morning

this might be why i am not too worried about the invincibles weight, the trail 2s are also 11oz and it just has such a thick react midsole and feels so good and bouncy that i just enjoy em anyways

of course its not going to be for my speed days but if just want to log miles and run, it just works

thumbnail_IMG_8528.jpg

Had the Vomero 15s for 2 weeks. If you liked the Vomero 12+13 and/or Pegasus turbo 1 you will like these. Bascially the cushioning and upper of the old Vomeros with the feeling of bounce/energy return found on the Pegasus Turbo.
Good to hear. Hopefully they release in the US soon.

Had the Vomero 15s for 2 weeks. If you liked the Vomero 12+13 and/or Pegasus turbo 1 you will like these. Bascially the cushioning and upper of the old Vomeros with the feeling of bounce/energy return found on the Pegasus Turbo.
Are the rumors true that they're skipping the Vomero 15 for the US market and going straight to the (very similar) 16 this summer?

Are the rumors true that they're skipping the Vomero 15 for the US market and going straight to the (very similar) 16 this summer?

i heard the same thing, 15s being skipped here in the US with it being a limited release overseas and then the 16 will be a wider release.

strange why the 16 won't just be pushed as the 15 since its just minor changes made to the upper

226F2701-181F-4070-B905-68C5211DCBD9.jpeg

Feet stayed dry and it was pouring down, comfort was great as well. Traction leaves a lot to be desired on wet wood bridges. On pavement it wasn’t too bad. I’d like to imagine on gravel or a dirt trail they’d hold up nicely. Not sure if I’ll keep or return yet.
Would you recommend for casual rainy weather wear?

Anyone else feels like their Peg Turbo 2's bottom out in the forefoot while running? I'm a midfoot striker and feel like I land "heavy" in them. I generally enjoy running shorter distances in them (I have ~140 miles on my PG2's) because I can't seem to get comfortable in them especially on my longer 10-13 mile runs. I know reviewers rave about this shoe so maybe it's just me. My rotation is Peg35's and Infinity FK with VFN as race option.

Anyone else feels like their Peg Turbo 2's bottom out in the forefoot while running? I'm a midfoot striker and feel like I land "heavy" in them. I generally enjoy running shorter distances in them (I have ~140 miles on my PG2's) because I can't seem to get comfortable in them especially on my longer 10-13 mile runs. I know reviewers rave about this shoe so maybe it's just me. My rotation is Peg35's and Infinity FK with VFN as race option.

You're not alone. always felt the peg turbos bottomed out after a few miles for me tbh could never run long distances without feeling it.

This is my first pair and they are fun to run in, but I picked up a blood blister under the balls of my left foot on a 9 mile run. Ran great on a 5k. Reserving them for 5-10ks now.

had the same issue as well and always thought i was the only one, but after putting more miles on them and wearing them more consistently this past summer, i found them to feel better on my longer runs and pretty comfortable

Back
Top Bottom