Nike Air Pegasus ALL NEW MODELS 30, 31, 32 and up

GOVRN Batch X is here!

Mowabb X Peg Trail 2
789CC690-75F0-4113-A982-6AD5D4D11F80.jpeg

How much you pay for these ones?

It was one cost for the whole Batch, IIRC. No exact price. However, the upper was about $130 from StockX years ago. I just never wore them. The Pegasus Trail 2 donor was $35 from the Clearance Store. I think was marked incorrectly.

It was one cost for the whole Batch, IIRC. No exact price. However, the upper was about $130 from StockX years ago. I just never wore them. The Pegasus Trail 2 donor was $35 from the Clearance Store. I think was marked incorrectly.
Yeah yeah yeah man. You ain’t giving me **** to work with here. What’s the average for the custom?!?

Yeah yeah yeah man. You ain’t giving me **** to work with here. What’s the average for the custom?!?

The average was in the range of $90-$100. I do get a good deal from them since I’ve been getting many done for quite some time now. My first batch was in 2017, IIRC.

When you factor in the costs of the upper and sole donors, the total costs adds up. It can get really expensive.

The VF swaps are probably my most expensive, ESP the Red Gyakusou based one. It would total up to ~$500 all in all.

Looks like Vomero 16 is available on NDC in the US. Has anyone run in the 15? Feel like reviews were underwhelming
I was excited when I heard the Vomero 15/16 had ZoomX but all reviews indicate it’s only in the heel and you don’t really feel it. I’ll probably pass on them.

I hope you don't need traction.

lol facts

just within the nike trail lineup, the peg trail 3 has the "worst" traction since it's the most door to trail of the three. but the gore-tex version is almost an oxymoron in this case - the shoe only performs well on dry, non-technical terrain, which is opposite of what this shoe is supposed to represent.

lol facts

just within the nike trail lineup, the peg trail 3 has the "worst" traction since it's the most door to trail of the three. but the gore-tex version is almost an oxymoron in this case - the shoe only performs well on dry, non-technical terrain, which is opposite of what this shoe is supposed to represent.
Abloh should have given the Peg Trail 3 the Off White treatment:lol:; the rubber spikes might actually help.

Looks like Vomero 16 is available on NDC in the US. Has anyone run in the 15? Feel like reviews were underwhelming

I only went on a handful of runs in them but didn't like them. I found them to be a lighter and firmer version of the pegasus 37/38, may work for some but for me I just didn't like it and returned them.

I only went on a handful of runs in them but didn't like them. I found them to be a lighter and firmer version of the pegasus 37/38, may work for some but for me I just didn't like it and returned them.
I would’ve thought the Vomero are heavier than Pegasus.

Huh? Very drastic change........
The upper couldnt be more minimal, zoom x on the bottom half of the midsole only? I have so many questions
Still trying to figure out wtf Im looking at

Back
Top Bottom