Nike Air Pegasus ALL NEW MODELS 30, 31, 32 and up

Seeing the women’s vomero 16 on ndc, but the men’s aren’t up yet. Hate there is no full length zoom in these. Not into foams (Zoom X) that bottom out.

PEG TRAIL 2-3.png

Trail 3 vs Trail 2 comparison pics. The new upper has better lockdown, but I still prefer the look of the 2.
Does the react feel different in the 3s?

Sadly I finally had to retire my beloved Pegasus 33s. I wasn't sure about the current Pegasus setup so got in some Winflo 8s since they seemed to be closest setup to my 33s. The upper on the Winflo is definitely trash compared to the Pegasus but I'm loving the cushioning on them.
IMG-2696.jpg
IMG-2700.jpg

Sadly I finally had to retire my beloved Pegasus 33s. I wasn't sure about the current Pegasus setup so got in some Winflo 8s since they seemed to be closest setup to my 33s. The upper on the Winflo is definitely trash compared to the Pegasus but I'm loving the cushioning on them.
IMG-2696.jpg
IMG-2700.jpg
33s the goat for me but need to get you updated bro LOL

IMG-2696.jpg
IMG-2700.jpg
I recommend finding some 33s/34s new on eBay if possible. I also have the winflo (version 6) because of the cushioning but you’re right - the upper is horrible which does not complement the cushioning.

38s for $100 or 37s for $75?

I’ve got a couple decent coupon codes to use up and thought it might be good to use one of them to get another pair of Pegs to put on deck.

COVID has had me off the basketball courts and on the roads, channeling the one year I ran XC in high school. Been running in the Pegasus for the past 15 months or so — first the 36 and then the 37 (both regular and cold-weather models) — two thumbs up for the great mixture of cushioning, stability, and speed (if we can call it that in my case).

Last edited:
wh

I’ve got a couple decent coupon codes to use up and thought it might be good to use one of them to get another pair of Pegs to put on deck.

COVID has had me off the basketball courts and on the roads, channeling the one year I ran XC in high school. Been running in the Pegasus for the past 15 months or so — first the 36 and then the 37 (both regular and cold-weather models) — two thumbs up for the great mixture of cushioning, stability, and speed (f we can call it that in my case).
Where are you finding these deals sir?

COVID has had me off the basketball courts and on the roads, channeling the one year I ran XC in high school. Been running in the Pegasus for the past 15 months or so — first the 36 and then the 37 (both regular and cold-weather models) — two thumbs up for the great mixture of cushioning, stability, and speed (f we can call it that in my case).

I don’t have experience in either, but the 38s have the new upper and padded tongue. I think everybody prefers the 38 over the 37 for those reasons…. However, if the 37s work great for you, I’d just go with the 37s for cheaper.

Where are you finding these deals sir?

Signed up for mailing lists at Eastbay and DSG — 25% and $20 off, respectively.

38s are retail everywhere (and exempt from discount at Eastbay/Footlocker) but some colors of the 37 have dropped in price.

I don’t have experience in either, but the 38s have the new upper and padded tongue. I think everybody prefers the 38 over the 37 for those reasons…. However, if the 37s work great for you, I’d just go with the 37s for cheaper.

I like the cushioning setup of the 37s a lot but now that I think about it, I probably did slightly prefer the upper fit of the 36. Maybe the 38 is the Goldilocks of the two…

Last edited:
Does anybody have anymore info on the Pegasus Pro that’s supposed to be coming in September?
Is is the Peg 38 with ZoomX? A Tempo Next% replacement? The final name for the StreakFly? Other?

Last edited:
Does anybody have anymore info on the Pegasus Pro that’s supposed to be coming in September?
Is is the Peg 38 with ZoomX? A Tempo Next% replacement? The final name for the StreakFly? Other?
The mention of a Pegasus Pro was on the Let’s Run message board so I’m not sure how reliable it is.

I’m hoping it’s accurate as the name suggests it would be a new Peg Turbo type of shoe.

Anyone cop the vomero 16 yet? Might have to just to see how it feels with the ZoomX in the heel
I have the Vomero 15 which has the same midsole as the Vomero 16, and it’s a nice ride, but the ZoomX isn’t super noticeable, and compared to most shoes now it doesn’t feel very plush or super cushioned. Almost like a softer Peg 37.

Back
Top Bottom