Nike Air Pegasus ALL NEW MODELS 30, 31, 32 and up

Soo for Those who had the 37s, y’all had heel slippage?

just want something I can beat up in the gym and use for like a 1-3 mile(s) runs couple times a week before or after a workout.. but can take a beating in the gym

dont want crazy cushioning, obviously, since I’m going be lifting in them too
I never had heal slippage in them. And I never complained about how thin the tongue was but once i got the 38s I was pissed I ever wore the 37s.

I never had heal slippage in them. And I never complained about how thin the tongue was but once i got the 38s I was pissed I ever wore the 37s.

why?

also how’s the stability in the back, don’t want it too cushioned and I shouldn’t be using em in the gym

Last edited:
why?

also how’s the stability in the back, don’t want it too cushioned and I shouldn’t be using em in the gym
The tongue on the 38 is much nicer if you like your shoes super tight. I wear the 37s in the gym now. And at home doing kettle bells. You won’t have any issues with them. And they are made for the 1-5 mile runs.

The tongue on the 38 is much nicer if you like your shoes super tight. I wear the 37s in the gym now. And at home doing kettle bells. You won’t have any issues with them. And they are made for the 1-5 mile runs.

ive tried on the 38s and wasn’t really a fan of the upper.. not a fan of overly cushioned upper

for example, I have both pairs of the turbos..and would prefer the uppers of the 2s if I were using them to run or actually use.. but I use both causally.. but neither I’d want to use in the gym because the cushioning is too soft and would feel unstable as hell trying workout gym wise in em

Crazy how the Peg 34 had heel and forefoot zoom then the 35 and 36 had full length zoom then they give the 37 just forefoot zoom but with react and now theyre bringing back heel zoom like its a new feature
I miss the thicker uppers they did up until the 35
All Im saying is the Peg 40 better bring something fresh to the table
The forefoot zoom unit in the 37/38 is much thicker than in the full length zoom in the prior models and is articulated. The 39 probably uses a similar thickness zoom unit in the heel as it does in the forefoot, which I don't recall being done before.

ive tried on the 38s and wasn’t really a fan of the upper.. not a fan of overly cushioned upper

for example, I have both pairs of the turbos..and would prefer the uppers of the 2s if I were using them to run or actually use.. but I use both causally.. but neither I’d want to use in the gym because the cushioning is too soft and would feel unstable as hell trying workout gym wise in em
I mean those have ZoomX and react. These are just react. So it’s up to you man. I like the padded tongue when running cause I strangle my feet.

Sorry if posted - came across these on reddit:

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-01-19 at 12.11.48 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-01-19 at 12.11.48 PM.png
    145.8 KB · Views: 157
  • Screen Shot 2022-01-19 at 12.11.58 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-01-19 at 12.11.58 PM.png
    136.9 KB · Views: 252
  • Screen Shot 2022-01-19 at 12.12.06 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-01-19 at 12.12.06 PM.png
    114.4 KB · Views: 361
Breh whats with the "scrunch" in the 4th pic running down the middle of the tongue?
If its gonna be like that thats a dealbreaker

Back
Top Bottom