Nike Air Pegasus ALL NEW MODELS 30, 31, 32 and up

Please be in men’s sizing:

1717350652204.jpeg

interesting how link shows "extra wide" but i believe they should come in standard width for men's
I know certain color ways for women only came in Wide. And while shopping for my wife and swapping through the different colors, I didn’t notice that, and accidentally ordered a wide size for her in the latest sale 🧐

I want to give these a try. I saw them at my local Road Runner Sport and they're not bad in hand.

What color peg are you guys getting? Probably gonna go with the white teal pair first

I just noticed that the heel on the 41s looks pretty massive! I wonder what the stack height is...

I just noticed that the heel on the 41s looks pretty massive! I wonder what the stack height is...

37mm to 27mm

btr review up top says the midfoot lacks cushioning so that means its a hard pass for me, i notice that when there isnt much cuchion or bounce on the forefoot, my washed knees hurts hours later after the run, this is also why ive mostly favored the vomero because it always had forefoot zoom

37mm to 27mm

btr review up top says the midfoot lacks cushioning so that means its a hard pass for me, i notice that when there isnt much cuchion or bounce on the forefoot, my washed knees hurts hours later after the run, this is also why ive mostly favored the vomero because it always had forefoot zoom

Damn. I'm not that interested now, TBH. With that said, I think the NovaBlast 3 & 4 have solidified their roles as my daily trainers. It almost makes me want to bring out some my DS Peg33s or Zoom Elite 8s. The FF Zoom in those were just perfect for me.

After watching that BTR review, the Vomero 14 comes to mind with the similarities to the 41; awesome looking shoe and tech/specs (FL Zoom and React cushioning) on paper seemed great. However, even with the tech, the ride dragged. The lack of FF cushioning was BAD. It's one of the first trainers that made my feet hurt.

nike-air-zoom-vomero-14-mens-0069-1544132233.jpg

Even the Peg35 felt better than these. SMH, and I disliked the 35 a lot compared to the 33 and 34.

Last edited:
37mm to 27mm

Peg 41's also have forefoot zoom but the foam thins out at the forefoot. It doesnt feel like 27mm stack height to me. You do start to feel a little pain in the forefoot after a couple miles.

Last edited:
I desperately need a new daily runner and hoped these would be it, but I’m not a fan of drop. Might have to catch that first responder Brooks discount.

copped volts....hope they work out as good as my vomero17s have.

would like to rotate between the two for daily miles this season, as i'm gettin a lil bored with the vomeros.

Not sure but copped Volts just in case. I got a damn shoe addiction. Last couple months I got 2 Invincible 3, Streakfly, Alphafly, Vaporfly, Adidas Pro 3. Good thing I ain’t into Hokas and Saucony :lol: they not that attractive to me.

Nice! Lol

If you’re okay with wearing past versions, Saucony’s second generation (primarily the Speed 2 and Pro 2) is my favorite. Saucony put out the best cws for those even compared all the other brands, including Nike, at that time.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom