Nike Air Pegasus ALL NEW MODELS 30, 31, 32 and up

So is pegasus premium replacing the invincible series ?

i dont think so, invincible is meant to be a full rubber midsole cushioning while pegasus premium still utilizes full length air zoom and i think the invincible 4 samples/prototypes been leaked a few months ago and its still full zoomx

and to be honest, the premium looks good but i think its going to be super unstable like the Zoom All Out, i mean its full length zoom below a zoomx foam, unless theres a plate that stabilizes it then i just dont know how well its going to perfomr not mention its probably gon’ be heavy af

i hope im wrong but its looking like a comfy disneyland walking shoe to me :lol:

New NFL pegasus collection has dropped!!…were at 41 now does any1 know what number they started at with this line?….i remember as far back 37 i think was there any before that?

The 36s were the first model to have college and pro team-themed colorways. Before that Nike mainly used training shoes for the annual start of season release.

Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 36 Week Zero University of Texas Longhorns UT Burnt Orange White Grey Bl...JPG

I've gotten the Texas Longhorns colorway in every college-themed shoe since the original "Week Zero" collection back in 2014. While I find myself wearing my Pegasus more than the trainers, it's definitely starting to get boring. Wish they'd switch up the model each year like they used to, but I doubt that will happen unless they see a drop-off in sales.

The 36s were the first model to have college and pro team-themed colorways. Before that Nike mainly used training shoes for the annual start of season release.

Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 36 Week Zero University of Texas Longhorns UT Burnt Orange White Grey Bl...JPG

I've gotten the Texas Longhorns colorway in every college-themed shoe since the original "Week Zero" collection back in 2014. While I find myself wearing my Pegasus more than the trainers, it's definitely starting to get boring. Wish they'd switch up the model each year like they used to, but I doubt that will happen unless they see a drop-off in sales.
Are you UTexasSneakers on Twitter? I see the two different Lunar TR1's in your avatar. I also am very tired of seeing the Peg used as the NFL and college release each year, which I said already earlier in this thread lol. Also, the price keeps skyrocketing, $150 is crazy high.

Are you UTexasSneakers on Twitter? I see the two different Lunar TR1's in your avatar. I also am very tired of seeing the Peg used as the NFL and college release each year, which I said already earlier in this thread lol. Also, the price keeps skyrocketing, $150 is crazy high.

Yep that's me!

Agree on the price as well, $150 is crazy for a pair of Pegs. I know most teams will be on sale by the end of the year, but if you want a pair for the season you have to pay up or shut up.

Yep that's me!

Agree on the price as well, $150 is crazy for a pair of Pegs. I know most teams will be on sale by the end of the year, but if you want a pair for the season you have to pay up or shut up.
Ha I figured, I am the FSU fan who chats with you on Twitter all the time.

Why Nike doesn't put the Vibram outsole on ALL their trail shoes is beyond me, they know it works, so why don't ya put it on them all?

they use vibram without increasing the price means less profits for them

not defending the swoosh but i think they can get away with it with some but not on all

plus they also got to play the "oh we added this so its an improvement" year to year and adding and removing vibram can play a role in that

Ha I figured, I am the FSU fan who chats with you on Twitter all the time.

Why Nike doesn't put the Vibram outsole on ALL their trail shoes is beyond me, they know it works, so why don't ya put it on them all?
Probably costs more and would require raising the price

Not sure if this goes here or not..

Love this look. But man, that stack height has me kinda worried. I've been running Voms off and on for 8+ years. Usually my go to model. But I've never run anything that high. Will need to really see some reviews on stability when the time comes.

Not sure if this goes here or not..

I was just about to ask a question about the specs of the vomero 18. And I see they are abandoning zoom air all together for a foam that will bottom out again. I thought after the 17's they would go back to zoom air at least in the forefoot. This was my go-to line for years with the impact protection, whether it was full length or forefoot zoom. This is very disappointing.

Been picking up the 16's whenever I go to outlets. Guess I will continue to do so.

Have not run in a Structure since the 11, picked these 25's up because I am gonna be honest, I just liked the colorway but I am hoping they feel good too, price was right. The medial side definitely is different than I am used to.
1000010407.jpg
1000010408.jpg

Back
Top Bottom