Nike Air Pegasus ALL NEW MODELS 30, 31, 32 and up

Has anybody ordered any peg 33 IDs? My IDs feel really comfortable. I recently picked up the BG LE 33 Pegasus, and the right shoe is so uncomfortable in the achilles area. It is really stiff and pinches the achilles severely. They are unwearable, even casually. They will be going back to nike. I am curious though if anybody has had any similar experiences with their peg, or was that just an outlier (I only have the two pairs of the peg 33)?

@dragicon  I did and after a few runs started feeling a case of plantar fasciitis kicking in for the first time ever, thought it might be due to breaking them in so ran a bit more and it got worse. I eventually took the thin ID inserts out and replaced them with an orthotics insert off the shelf from Foot Locker and it cured up. Either way, I'm looking for a new runner for my next race. 

I love the peg ids... it's just hard to drop that much on a pair of pegs. Even with a 20% coupon, they still are over $130

I love the peg ids... it's just hard to drop that much on a pair of pegs. Even with a 20% coupon, they still are over $130

Yeah... that's the thing keeping me from ordering. I might just order just to see how they look IRL.

Picked up a pair of Pegasus 33 sheilds for winter running.  Looking forward to trying them out....

849564_A_V1

^ Looking good... I really like the red shield color way. I'm going to wait until discount though.

Picked up a pair of:

Pegasus 33 sheild

gasus 33 Unlimited

LunarEpic Unlimited

LunarEpic MC

All for $400 CDN tax in....

nike-air-zoom-pegasus-33-oc-giaorapink-nike844415-708_1.jpg

NIKE_NIKE_AIR_ZOOM_PEGASUS_33_SHIELD_56476350.jpg

nike-lunarepic-low-flyknit-unlimited-multicolor.jpg

th

Hows the 33? Im just looking for something comfortable walking and light jogging.

Havent had pegasus since the +29? we got from Nike for baseball my junior year of college

Hows the 33? Im just looking for something comfortable walking and light jogging.

Havent had pegasus since the +29? we got from Nike for baseball my junior year of college
​I love the Peg 33s.  The incorporation of the forefoot zoom is brilliant imho.  I prefer these over my vomero 11s due to the way the shoe wraps around my foot and the tread pattern. 

Hope this helps

The Pegasus has transitioned from a plush to a much firmer feel since the 29. The last plush Pegasus was the 30. Based on what you're looking for, I'd opt for a Lunar running shoe. Perhaps the Epic?

Last edited:
The has Pegasus has transitioned from plush to a much firmer feel since the 29. The last plush Pegasus was the 30. Based on what you're looking for, I'd opt for a Lunar running shoe. Perhaps the Epic?

Thanks to both replies. I do also plan on buying a lunar epic as well i was going to get those regardless since ive loved any shoe that has had lunarlon.

Gonna order the unlimited 33 and give it shot, can return it if im not feeling it will give it a cpl walks around the house i guess

For walking around, I really like the Vomeros, it's just so plush and comfortable.

I was traveling for 10 days a couple of weeks ago and used the Vomeros for walking all day and then running on the treadmill at night in the hotel gym and couldn't be happier that I brought them on my trip.

love them zoom runners (and a simple black and white colorways)

View media item 2216734View media item 2216735

Last edited:
You and I have complete polar opposite taste in cws lol! I want my Runners to be BRIGHT as hell, so I feel like I'm running faster!

You and I have complete polar opposite taste in cws lol! I want my Runners to be BRIGHT as hell, so I feel like I'm running faster!

I have some volt colorways that I use strictly for running but since these are comfortable and I want to be able to wear them casually, I try to get the blk/wht colorways as much I can.

That M inspired Pegs looks good though, I'd wear those.

Last edited:
Gum soles... :smokin I like the one with the darker Swoosh.

Just re-upped on the ULTD Peg33s for $42 before taxes and the survey coupon from this past weekend's Nike F&F. :smokin

They had all white and red peg 33s at the outlets this weekend. Not my size though....grrr...could have been $42.00 can each pair

Back
Top Bottom