Nike Air Pegasus ALL NEW MODELS 30, 31, 32 and up

Man, I have the same feelings bout Nike discontinuing great runners, like the Equalon and Odyssey. I know they only had 4 and 2 of each line but man, fantastic shoes.

Man, I have the same feelings bout Nike discontinuing great runners, like the Equalon and Odyssey. I know they only had 4 and 2 of each line but man, fantastic shoes.

Don't even get me started on the Equalons...probably Nike's best stability shoe ever. Even the Structures were a lot better up to the 15 when they still used a medial post. All downhill since then. Adidas pretty much did the same thing...they used to have the Adistar Salvation series which were awesome stability shoes and they haven't had anything nearly as good since.

My guess this is actually the Pegasus turbo

Attachments

• nike-running-sample-pegasus-35-1.jpg
    nike-running-sample-pegasus-35-1.jpg
    180.9 KB · Views: 96
Last edited:
saw those...i think theyre just 35 prototypes for r&d purposes. midsole and upper silhouette look mighty similar to the leaked 35 pics.

Yeah but Nike have already finished the 35 and this prototype came out this fall, plus the upper is slightly differnet to the official 35 (the white stripe) which makes me tgink it os the 36 because nike will tend to not dramatically change shoes ever year, only after a few years (like how peg 32,33,34 were based of the peg 31).

I believe it to be the 36 as it makes sense for it to be in the R&D stage.

it doesn't even need to be the pegasus, it could be the next elite or structure or vomero

I could actually see the design of the upper as an evolution of the current elite 9s
air-zoom-elite-9-mens-running-shoe.jpg

Pegs are worn casually by a lot of people... I'd be surprised if they went with those aero midsoles. Function over form should take precedent, but who knows.

Not too sure if this is the right thread for it, but has anyone tried on those new Pegasus AT shoes that are going for $150? They look great, but I’m curious how they are from a casual standpoint since they’re a Sportswear shoe

ZoomX ont he Pegasus sounds great, I just hope it's not too expensive and if they can keep the zoom bags then :wow:

Seems to me there wont be zoom bags in the next Pegs but that new zoom x foam for the midsole. Just like the zoomfly's use. Just guessing of course

RUNNING REVOLUTION: We are reimagining basketball, reimagining our women’s approach, AND we are reimagining the running footwear experience, because as you know, it drives this industry…and…this is the heart and soul of our brand. We are launching and scaling three of these performance platforms over the next 12 months…in AIR, ZoomX, and Nike React.

REACT: React delivers a sense of relentless energy for runners. We see it scaling to more than a billion-dollar revenue platform annually.

React is... Single cushioning platform that delivers a soft and responsive, light and durable ride

Form follows function: The data-driven engineered design forms a fluid pattern.

Logged more than 17,000 miles in the NSRL and on the track to test it and gather feedback.

Runners say it feels like “instant go.”

Will scale across all major price points. Launching Spring 18 and quickly scaling in Summer ‘18.

ZOOM: ZoomX is allowing runners to be Fearlessly Fast. This system was born out of Breaking2…

Runners describe the feels as “running downhill.”

Swept the podium in Boston, Rio, and Chicago…and the actual inventor of the foam, beat his PR by 40 minutes in the London marathon, breaking 4 hours.

We’ll be scaling the platform across price points and experiences…to styles made for the street.

We’ll start with the Pegasus Turbo in Fall ‘18

AIR: Air has always been distinctive to Nike. We started in 1979 and continue to push to new places. But there’s never been anything like the VaporMax:

Launched this year we’re introducing Air to a new generation…

Delivering more Air directly underfoot, without the need for a traditional midsole, and offering greater flexibility and spring without compromising structure

Quickly took back our #1 position over $150 in running in the U.S. and we’re scaling the platform with plans for several million pairs in FY18

Over the next 12 months, we’ll be driving scale and adding new dimensions in VaporMax like— “species of Air” … iconic uppers on the VaporMax bag, or our “moc” version launching in November.

Pegasus Turbo and the Flyknit Epic React.

With myself signed up to race the London marathon for the third time and Chicago marthon for the first time....2018 can't come soon enough.

Last edited:
I'm thinking the same thing but I am also curious how that would feel. On the Vaporfly, it feels just right and doesn't sink in too much because of the plate in between but if it is pure ZoomX, I could imagine it being too soft.

If I were to guess, it might work like the Hyperdunk React where they hollow the midsole out and place the ZoomX inside while the outside is React?

Back
Top Bottom