Nike Air Pegasus ALL NEW MODELS 30, 31, 32 and up

ZoomX with ZoomAir sounds amazing but considering how much the VF is with the ZoomX, I can't imagine it being in the budget friendly Pegasus line.

I'd be happy if they just keep the heel and forefoot zoom and make the shoe lighter. Maybe use a flyknit upper? That would be awesome.

Like the look of the 35s, but are they a one piece bootie or at least detached/semi detached tongue? That will make or break them for me.

searching for this shoes and there are plenty of pics but I am not sure which are real or fake but it does seem like it adapts the pointed heel midsole from the ZF/VF

if the Peg35 in the vid is real, then it looks to be real flexible but that flexibility they show makes me wonder if there's a zoom bag in the forefoot the way it bends

12345.png

searching for this shoes and there are plenty of pics but I am not sure which are real or fake but it does seem like it adapts the pointed heel midsole from the ZF/VF

if the Peg35 in the vid is real, then it looks to be real flexible but that flexibility they show makes me wonder if there's a zoom bag in the forefoot the way it bends

12345.png

I see your point about the flexibility; however, I find it hard to believe that Nike can pull the forefoot zoom at this point.

Nike has done it before, the HyperRev lines one of the comfortable shoes with it's full length zoom in it's first iteration then it eventually became separate forefoot and heel to just having forefoot zoom left.

peg35s look like they have potential to be rocked for casual wear....will probably be my first pair of pegs since the 30s.

about to place an order for the zoom elite 9s from the "prism fast pack"

I wish there was just a black version of the Elite 9. They're great shoes for shorter runs.

Anybody try on the new Zoom Structure 21?

Yup...I think they seem a bit better fitting than the 20s and the heel toe transition feels a little smoother but still nothing great. It kills me to say it but pretty much every other brand has better stability shoes than these. I'm still pissed they discontinued the Odysseys although they can still easily be had dirt cheap. The stability plus the heel and forefoot zoom units made those way better than the Structures IMO.

Yup...I think they seem a bit better fitting than the 20s and the heel toe transition feels a little smoother but still nothing great. It kills me to say it but pretty much every other brand has better stability shoes than these. I'm still pissed they discontinued the Odysseys although they can still easily be had dirt cheap. The stability plus the heel and forefoot zoom units made those way better than the Structures IMO.

Which stability shoes do you think are better than the Structures?

Back
Top Bottom