Nike Air Pegasus ALL NEW MODELS 30, 31, 32 and up

IMG_20180131_081732.jpg

If you are hoping for an elite 10, this seems to be good news for you...

I saw these briefly in one of Brad Hudson’s videos on IG and wasn’t sure what they were. I first thought they were the Zoom Fly 2 but the outsole is the same as the ZE 9 so I can see why you think these are the ZE10. I like the looks of them.

Last edited:
Wow, now if it's true, then Elite 10 and PegTurbo are on my radar for sure.

I thought the Elite series was being discontinued... unless they're turning THAT shoe into a "sequel" of the Zoom Elite series.

might just be the shape, it's not as thick as the Peg Turbos midsole, looks more similar to Peg 35s actually

I feel that Nike would mention the in their financial reports if they were going to use ZoomX for the Elites too

the current elites midsoles actually somewhat has that shape already minus the fin int he back

I’m really excited about the E10s! They just need the right cw. So far, the upper design looks really promising. I’m a big fan of the E8s, but I’ve never tried running in the 9s. The cws were mediocre to me :/

I also can’t wait for the Peg Turbos! I really want to preserve my VFs, so going with the Peg Turbos will definitely accomplish that!

I’m really excited about the E10s! They just need the right cw. So far, the upper design looks really promising. I’m a big fan of the E8s, but I’ve never tried running in the 9s. The cws were mediocre to me :/

I also can’t wait for the Peg Turbos! I really want to preserve my VFs, so going with the Peg Turbos will definitely accomplish that!

You should try the 9s... they feel better then the racers in my opinion.

Racer upper with the 9 midsole would be the ultimate. (Planning on swapping a pair actually)

Before people start calling them the Peg 35, I think we can workout what Ben Blankenship is wearing.
20180227_182733.png

My guess is as he had being using the Vomero 10, 11, 12 and 13, this is the new vomero being tested. Key for me is the big nike tick and bigger, thicker curve design with the midsole.
20180227_182751.png

Last edited:
Before people start calling them the Peg 35, I think we can workout what Ben Blankenship is wearing.
20180227_182733.png

My guess is as he had being using the Vomero 11, 12 and 13, this is the new vomero being tested. Key for me is the big nike tick and bigger curve design with the midsole.
20180227_182751.png

I wonder if these are an early test shoe for the Peg 36. They don’t look like a Vomero to me.

I wonder if these are an early test shoe for the Peg 36. They don’t look like a Vomero to me.

The Vomero is the only shoe that hasn't had the areo redesign yet in the Zoom category. It's due for one. Also it is a bit early for the 36 testing phase, and it would be weird for Blankenship to be the first to test them seeing he has been using just the vomero for 5+ years.

20180227_182733.png

My guess is as he had being using the Vomero 10, 11, 12 and 13, this is the new vomero being tested. Key for me is the big nike tick and bigger, thicker curve design with the midsole.
20180227_182751.png
A friend of a friend of mine is wear testing it. It uses React foam! Switching to React would make sense on the new Vomero in my opinion.

A friend of a friend of mine is wear testing it. It uses React foam! Switching to React would make sense on the new Vomero in my opinion.
omg-owl.gif

NIce, that's going to shave some weight. Seeing that and how it looks... will I ever buy a pegasus again?

Also logical step using react, seeing react is the replacement for lunar.

hasn't it always been?

Oops, yeah. Let me correct myself. It's gonna be even better for long distance running, haha. It was already really good for long distance running. A Fleet Feet employee suggested it to me when I developed Runner's Knee for a moment. Luckily stopped, took a break, did some easy strengthening for the legs, ran in those starting with an easy 3, and then progressed back up to my 7-, 8-, and 9-mile runs. Ah the good ol' days...

those shields looks almost like a different model, probably going to be pegasus utility (as said on the tag) than simply "shield"?

Back
Top Bottom