Nike Air Pegasus ALL NEW MODELS 30, 31, 32 and up

Not sure if this has been posted, but Pegasus 35 is up as "Coming Soon" on Running Warehouse. Available for order on April 1:

http://www.runningwarehouse.com/catpage-MNIRSCS.html

Here's the 360 degree view:

http://www.runningwarehouse.com/360view.html?pcode=NP35M0

Still image:

zoom_side.jpg

And holy bejesus, they have like 15 colorways on their site. Not all of the images are available yet and only that first red colorway is listed. These are the ones that they are hiding that they do have images up on the site for though:

zoom_side.jpg

zoom_side.jpg

zoom_side.jpg

zoom_side.jpg

zoom_side.jpg

zoom_side.jpg

zoom_side.jpg

zoom_side.jpg

Apologies... I see that someone already posted these back on page 55 (November). Sorry, saw them pop up on RW and got excited.

I noticed RW has the 35 listed as having a full-length Zoom unit, which I found pretty interesting. Might account for the $10 price hike.

Also, I don't know anyone else's feeling on this, but I follow the React thread, as well, and am always looking for more running news. I wanted to make a Performance Running master thread, that would include the entire Zoom and React lines, with more of a focus on how they actually work, rather than casual wear. And then there's a better reference for other brands, as well, if someone liked the (now discontinued) Zoom Odyssey or LunarGlide, for example, and is looking for something similar. I didn't see a thread like this already. Thoughts?

I noticed RW has the 35 listed as having a full-length Zoom unit, which I found pretty interesting. Might account for the $10 price hike.

Also, I don't know anyone else's feeling on this, but I follow the React thread, as well, and am always looking for more running news. I wanted to make a Performance Running master thread, that would include the entire Zoom and React lines, with more of a focus on how they actually work, rather than casual wear. And then there's a better reference for other brands, as well, if someone liked the (now discontinued) Zoom Odyssey or LunarGlide, for example, and is looking for something similar. I didn't see a thread like this already. Thoughts?

This is a great idea. I'd definitely be interested in something like this.

Make it; sounds like a great idea. The Epic React thread is useless for running discussions.

If you also include racing flats and spikes I'm in.

Not sure I'm feeling the 35. They look like cheaper Reacts. Not sure I'd actually want full zoom for my real running shoes either.

I’m all in for full length zoom on the Pegs. I skipped the 34s and tore up at least 6 pairs of the 33s on the road and the track

I definitely want both versions! I’m excited to feel the full ZOOM in the 35s, and, of course, ZOOMX.

I didn’t expect React to have more energy return than reg Zoom.

Anyhow, that Peg Turbo cw looks decent. I just reallllly dislike that “racing strip” that goes down the middle. SMH

I didn’t expect React to have more energy return than reg Zoom.

Anyhow, that Peg Turbo cw looks decent. I just reallllly dislike that “racing strip” that goes down the middle. SMH

It isn't measuring Zoom. It's measuring Cushlon. This is only a comparison of different foam technologies, from what I gather.

Back
Top Bottom