Nike Air Pegasus ALL NEW MODELS 30, 31, 32 and up

I'm digging the small swoosh.

What do you guys think of the Nike EXP-X14? They look like great running/walking shoes.

nike-exp-x14-first-look-1.jpg

it's a casual shoe so there are better options for actual running but it has react so should be pretty comfortable for walking

i don't think they can track you through that username so spill your guts!!!!!

HCJ9lfa.gif

Ok you asked for it... Vomero 14 will have a full lenght air unit (like peg 35) and react. Zoomfly is going to be full react, flyknit and have a carbon firbe plade soon. Vaporfly 4% is going flyknit. Elite 10 and Streak 7 just have a minor upper change (thinner mesh). Peg Turbo's upper is like a plastic mesh (it is not like the peg 35 at all) and is super light (like 4%). Odessey React is going flyknit for the front of the upper. Epic React 2 is just a minor change in the upper. All shoe designs wll say what they will have in them (foam,air unit...) like the design on the Zoomfly sp.

Ok you asked for it... Vomero 14 will have a full lenght air unit (like peg 35) and react. Zoomfly is going to be full react, flyknit and have a carbon firbe plade soon. Vaporfly 4% is going flyknit. Elite 10 and Streak 7 just have a minor upper change (thinner mesh). Peg Turbo's upper is like a plastic mesh (it is not like the peg 35 at all) and is super light (like 4%). Odessey React is going flyknit for the front of the upper. Epic React 2 is just a minor change in the upper. All shoe designs wll say what they will have in them (foam,air unit...) like the design on the Zoomfly sp.

giphy.gif

I'm not very enthusiastic about everything going flyknit. I haven't tried the flyknit racer nor the streak 6 flyknit. Please tell me those give a better lockdown that what I've experienced with the epic react. The flyknit on the epic react is snug and even despite that, my foot is still swimming around when running downhill or on turns.

I'm just glad that there will be an Elite 10. As always, it seems the post on letsrun was a bunch of crap - typical for most letsrun posts. They think you're a hobby jogger if you don't run world record times, and if you do, you're obviously on drugs. Great crew over there.

And I'm officially more excited for the Zoom Fly, 4%, and Peg Turbo. I'm sure the ZoomX track spikes can't be far behind. I'll have to pay close attention to the USATF Outdoor Championships this weekend to see who is wearing what (OTC Elite, Bowerman, and ORPJT athletes in particular).

I'm not very enthusiastic about everything going flyknit. I haven't tried the flyknit racer nor the streak 6 flyknit. Please tell me those give a better lockdown that what I've experienced with the epic react. The flyknit on the epic react is snug and even despite that, my foot is still swimming around when running downhill or on turns.

Racer lockdown is much better then react in my opinion. The flyknit on the racer doesn't stretch.

I didn’t like the Epic React upper for the same reasons as you. The Flyknit Streak 6 has great lock down. I’ve run multiple runs and races including the Chicago Marathon and the upper securely holds your foot so there’s no issue feeling locked in.

Thanks for sharing. This corroborates info in previous posts from this thread and the ZF / VF thread.

I’m in for the Turbos and ZF2. I haven’t typically worn the Vomero but I may try the new version.

I didn’t like the Epic React upper for the same reasons as you. The Flyknit Streak 6 has great lock down. I’ve run multiple runs and races including the Chicago Marathon and the upper securely holds your foot so there’s no issue feeling locked in.

Cool, thanks guys! I'll have an open mind when I inevitably purchase these new models :smile:

Just picked these up and took them for a quick spin. These are definitely my favorite Pegasus. As others have stated they are both smooth and have a fast feel.

I’m recovering from an Achilles issue so the tapered heel was perfect.

Attachments

• 4F29C85E-4727-4844-930E-521392E42B3B.jpeg
    4F29C85E-4727-4844-930E-521392E42B3B.jpeg
    375.8 KB · Views: 63
Back
Top Bottom