Nike Air Pegasus ALL NEW MODELS 30, 31, 32 and up

942851.03.%E6%B0%B4.jpg

Fastpass.cn article about a dissecting of the Pegasus 35. The Zoom Air unit is indeed curved!

Im disappointed how thin the zoom is compared to previous years. Last years 34 heel zoom was 11mm, forefoot was 7mm. On the 35's the zoom is 5.5mm. Great
942851.25.%E6%B0%B4.jpg

Last edited:
i mean it really depends how you liked the 34s to begin with, any reports that it's much more stiff and rigid than the 33s

overall fit with the 35 seems to be better and one factor many are loving is just removing that last bottom lacelet

the transition on the full length could be better too so you got to look at it as a whole package

For a full-length unit that's thin like that, it's really flexible and still responsive. Adds well to a really smooth transition, too.

For a full-length unit that's thin like that, it's really flexible and still responsive. Adds well to a really smooth transition, too.
I'm wondering if that's why it's thinner, or just Nike being cheap. Honestly I didn't notice it was thinner. The feel is better than the 33's and definitely the 34's.

just a few guesses...

maybe it's thinner to save weight?

also you can see that by the toe area, there are little rubber between the bag and the ground so a thicker make it too close to the ground?

another factor might be with it being curved as well, maybe a thicker bag doesn't hold the shape as well?

just a few guesses...

maybe it's thinner to save weight?

also you can see that by the toe area, there are little rubber between the bag and the ground so a thicker make it too close to the ground?

another factor might be with it being curved as well, maybe a thicker bag doesn't hold the shape as well?

Of those I'm leaning toward shape being the factor. For my running style, the heel air unit never mattered. The 33's were a step in the right direction. From running in the 35's, I haven't noticed a performance difference from 7 to 5.5 in the forefoot. The transitions are smooth, and the shoes feel great. I'm going to put a 33 and a 35 on and see if I detect any real difference between the two.

Google Translate of the fastpass.cn webpage is a hoot.
Early last leg was not feeling particularly soft shells, but the actual wear and running for some time, you can clearly feel the feedback ZOOM AIR cushion for the runners as well as provide a good package cushioning.

Interesting... even though, the full Zoom bag is thinner, I’d definitely prefer it over the zoom set-up in the 33/33.

Now, I’m wondering about the size of the Vomero Zoom Bags vs. the full length Zoom in the upcoming V14

This info has me confused. I was going to pick up the 35's today but after reading this info I'm not sure if I should just go with the 34's.

This info has me confused. I was going to pick up the 35's today but after reading this info I'm not sure if I should just go with the 34's.
Some stores should still have both. Honestly, unless you're a heel striker, I don't think you'll notice it. The transitions are smooth and my foot feels protected.

The 35's are easier on my achilles. Besides that, the run feels about the same. The 34's are cheaper for sure.

I just saw pics of two colorways for the Pegasus Turbo for spring of next year: obsidian/photo blue swoosh and black/charcoal with volt swoosh. Both looked really nice!

damn that was quick. knowing my luck if i got an id it would take forever

whats the color of the 35 on the heel? it looks kinda purplish

Last edited:
damn that was quick. knowing my luck if i got an id it would take forever

whats the color of the 35 on the heel? it looks kinda purplish

Was surprised as well, took about 2 weeks since i placed the order to getting it delivered.
It doesn't look purple in person, think that's just the lighting of the photo; its definitely a lighter grey though.

You're able to iD them without the large swoosh? Heel has a vapormax 2.0 feel to it

Back
Top Bottom