Nike Air Pegasus ALL NEW MODELS 30, 31, 32 and up

no email confirmation and doesn't show up on the app but on the desktop, it says it is preparing to ship be here by tomorrow

prep.png

yah I think they have a lot in stock, they just have the sudden influx of people trying to get a pair and hence resulting in some fake sell out

I hope this isn’t anything like the Reacts and the guaranteed two day shipping they promised with the member access release.

Mine came 5-6 days later :wow:

I hope this isn’t anything like the Reacts and the guaranteed two day shipping they promised with the member access release.

Mine came 5-6 days later :wow:

that just means free discount code and/or free overnight shipping code for future orders

I understand you gravitate towards the limited/hyped stuff and like certain shoes that way, but your hopes of "please don't restock to make this colorway a hyped colorway" is not going to happen. Sorry; I didn't want to out you on the spotlight, but this is for a shoe people have been waiting for since Dec 17/Jan 18 when Mark Parker talked about it in the Earnings report. I get that mentality though; I once had that years ago... but you gotta let people (especially the runners) eat.

People will get another chance on 8/2. Nike (again), Eastbay, Foot Locker, Finish Line, ****'s Sporting Goods, Running Warehouse, Fleet Feet, and even some running specialty stores along with a few other stores. Now in terms of how available they'll be, only time will tell.
No problem, and I get that these will be restocking. My best case scenario is that I love these for running and Nike will do some clean-looking, limited colorways and collabs with them. I've never really understood the line between performance and lifestyle shoes, as the ideal shoe for me can be worn for 1) running 2) casual wear and 3) conveying some level of sneaker enthusiast identification. So, something like the Atmos x RF x AJ3 is just about my perfect sneaker, and I wish Nike did more things like it, rather than endless retro Air Max and Jordan collabs. (I play tennis and run. If I had been able to get a pair of the Off-White Zoom Flys, I would run in them.)

i haven't had much issue with UPS, I actually like them because half the time they deliver earlier

especially when they are shipped surepost (transferred to the post office), more often than not they are already in the area and just deliver it themselves and comes a day or two early

if delivery is an issue but it's mostly in the warehouse nearby already, just pick it up if it's no hassle

My trigger finger is itchy...

And looks like the surplus is heavy, 12.5 and 13 were sold out but back in, not sure which size to go for or just wait for more colors.

I also can’t forget about F&F which starts today...decisions decisions....

No problem, and I get that these will be restocking. My best case scenario is that I love these for running and Nike will do some clean-looking, limited colorways and collabs with them. I've never really understood the line between performance and lifestyle shoes, as the ideal shoe for me can be worn for 1) running 2) casual wear and 3) conveying some level of sneaker enthusiast identification. So, something like the Atmos x RF x AJ3 is just about my perfect sneaker, and I wish Nike did more things like it, rather than endless retro Air Max and Jordan collabs. (I play tennis and run. If I had been able to get a pair of the Off-White Zoom Flys, I would run in them.)
I have a similar view except for the fashion/collab aspect. I'm a sports-lover so for me incorporating sneakers that are/were actually intended for use on court/field/track into my casual attire is what I like to do. Give me all the GRs and endless retros. Miss me with the Off-White.

I have a similar view except for the fashion/collab aspect. I'm a sports-lover so for me incorporating sneakers that are/were actually intended for use on court/field/track into my casual attire is what I like to do. Give me all the GRs and endless retros. Miss me with the Off-White.
I'll also admit to loving a good retro and being appreciative that I can still get some of the OG models I had while growing up in the 1990s for which I have great nostalgia.

Anyhow, I'm looking forward to comparing these to my Zoom Flys on my daily runs.

I’m surprised a Peg created this much buzz! I’m also surprised Nike allows those one time 20% off codes for these. I’m still waiting this one out though...

Yeah, man. You gotta anticipate it for this shoe in particular. So many people were hunting for Vaporflys, and with those now being $300+ on the market, these are the next best option until the Vaporfly 4.4% (i think that's the name of the next Vaporfly) comes through. Also, there are still some people who remembers about ZoomX while everyone's on React.

Easy add to cart but checkout errors. Then people got in an hour later and checked out no problem while people that already had them in cart couldn't.

Oh damn! Yeah, guess this was the same thing.

Talking to others, theres now perceived 'hype' around these for casual wear. :rofl:

See if it sticks or if people realize these aren't really casual sneakers.

Gotta remember that ever since the Ultra Boost came out, THAT group of people are seeking for anything to be the "Boost Killer." LunarEpic, VaporMax, Epic React, React Element 87s... This is going to fall under that selection unfortunately. The hype of "Boost is life" can easily turn as the momentum swings back in Nike's favor, grabbing back the attention of people who decided to ditch Nike for not innovating when they didn't give them their patience and the time to come back.

I get'cha! A solid blend of performance with lifestyle aesthetics is something we'd all love. It's just that for the most part, we won't get that as often.

with the increase of techwear as casualwear, it makes perfect sense to wear performance shoes as casual shoes, i mean that has pretty much what the bball shoes has turned into a few decades back and i'd say about 90% of bball shoes are used casually these days

the rise in popularity of tech fleece and joggers in the past few years also helped a lot in integrating runners for casual wear, i wouldn't even fully credit Flyknit Trainers/Racers as the catalyst but the Free Runs and to some extent the RosheRun even though that isn't exactly a performance shoe but it gave that runner aesthetic into casual shoes

I’m so mad I missed on these. I so wanted to run in them this weekend. Advertising was so misleading since they said free shipping on orders placed by the 22nd and the stock didn’t last an hour.

restock keeps popping up

just got to keep checking though i know it can be a hassle

Back
Top Bottom