Nike Air Pegasus ALL NEW MODELS 30, 31, 32 and up

Managed to grab a pair of size 12s around high-noon EDT. Hoping these will be a decent option to the 4% for half marathon and up. The 4% makes too much noise on foot strike for my taste (and I land mid-foot). If I like them, I'll be re-thinking taking the navy 4%s that I have out of the box.

Whoa... I just got through, but it didn't give me the free overnight shipping.

What's the best way to fix this?

275 on stockx :lol: Some people can be such clowns. They're Pegs! Which reminds me. It's F&F today at the factory stores (reminder). Might pick up a pair of 33s a that 30% disco. They've been sitting at the factory stores in what seems like an endless supply.

275 on stockx :lol: Some people can be such clowns. They're Pegs! Which reminds me. It's F&F today at the factory stores (reminder). Might pick up a pair of 33s a that 30% disco. They've been sitting at the factory stores in what seems like an endless supply.

I hope buyers just stay patient for the 8/2 release and let the resellers sit on this and take a loss.

with the increase of techwear as casualwear, it makes perfect sense to wear performance shoes as casual shoes, i mean that has pretty much what the bball shoes has turned into a few decades back and i'd say about 90% of bball shoes are used casually these days

the rise in popularity of tech fleece and joggers in the past few years also helped a lot in integrating runners for casual wear, i wouldn't even fully credit Flyknit Trainers/Racers as the catalyst but the Free Runs and to some extent the RosheRun even though that isn't exactly a performance shoe but it gave that runner aesthetic into casual shoes

I don't mind people wearing them casually, just the people that treat them like museum pieces. Now if only we can get those people to actually a you know, work out.

People should just remember to note the order # when they do get through. In the past (at least my personal experience) they do make things at least somewhat right if something screwy happens.

I think there have been instances in the past where if something is selling a lot (and I purchased), confirms are delayed.

is it really? do you need a pass? i usually get one from the app but haven't gotten any

there's a few pairs I have my eye on

Went through but no overnight. Nike rep MC suggested that we cancel the order and reorder if item is still “available”.

CBF75C6F-BF3C-4381-B4F4-656E0AAA5758.gif

I don't mind people wearing them casually, just the people that treat them like museum pieces. Now if only we can get those people to actually a you know, work out.

only piece I might treat as museum and put on a pedestal is if I got the flyprint

but then again i'd be too tempted to take it for a run or two, after those runs though it'll probably go back on the box and into the dark corner of the closet to be forgotten :lol:

When I'm out running, I often see an overweight 20-ish-something guy walking around wearing the Oreo FKRs. Not an issue - I own a pair that I race in and I love them - the problem is that he pronates A LOT and those shoes are doing more harm than good. I always want to stop and tell him that he needs a pair of structured shoes, but I never do.

If I needed new running shoes I might grab these (another colorway) if they feel good, but my Air Max 2010s are still going strong. 8)

welp, i tried to get the shoes today but looks like i'd just have to wait for tomorrow

res.png

glad to see the runners in here getting their pairs :pimp::pimp:
Me too. Don't get me wrong, I don't dislike the shoe but my primary motivation was to put miles on these and try them out. I would've preferred a different CW but even that is secondary since I trash all my running shoes eventually anyways. Hopefully the restocks keep happening for those that missed out.

Last edited:
As someone who plays flag football regularly those little "turf" particles and the black rubber pellets are the absolute WORST.

Nice looking shoe. At $180 I'll pass and wait to try them on in store when they become regularly available.

For those waiting, I finally got email confirmation about 30min ago. Order status still shows ''Preparing to Ship' on Nike + app.

Screenshot_20180719-134134_Email.jpg

Is it worth refreshing the nike plus app to see if these restock? Or is that it until regular release?

Back
Top Bottom