Nike Air Pegasus ALL NEW MODELS 30, 31, 32 and up

I won't be in town when the early access is available :frown:....unless Maui has Nike running store. I guess I would have to wait longer until the official release date.

Order through mobile, bruh!

Why do the NDC pics of the Turbos look Mint Green? :/

AF7856B4-B9D5-415C-8839-AAE7E01028BE.jpeg

Anyone plan to purchase upon initial release or wait for additional cw’s to come out?

Thinking I’m grabbing these once it’s available come the 19th. ZoomX + React Foam has me really interested in these. I already limit myself on my VF’s, so I’m glad there’s these to have as trainers

Anyone plan to purchase upon initial release or wait for additional cw’s to come out?

Thinking I’m grabbing these once it’s available come the 19th. ZoomX + React Foam has me really interested in these. I already limit myself on my VF’s, so I’m glad there’s these to have as trainers

Day 1 purchase for me for this flagship color. Would like a pair for casual wear as well... just not sure which colorway yet, but I'm leaning towards a black colorway... as I do with every single shoe in life.

crossingmy fingers this colorway comes out on the 19th as well

Nike Zoom Pegasus 35 Turbo Men's Shoes Black/Grey
Model Number: AJ4114-001

curious about this one too, another colorway RW has slated to come out 8/2
Nike Zoom Pegasus 35 Turbo Men's Shoes Sail/Blue Hero
Model Number: AJ4114-140

Confirmed it is being released in Canada on aug 2 for $220.00/pair
Any idea if brick and mortar stores will carry it? I called a few shops in my city and they're all unsure if they'll be able to order them in.

I'm thinking about trying some US mail forwarding shenanigans on the 19th to get it sooner - as a casual runner, this will probably be my race shoe. I don't run fast enough for the 4%.

Day 1 for me in the bright yellow/volt, if I love them might buy another pair when new colorways release. Recently tracked down some navy Epic Reacts that are my new casual pair.

Order through mobile, bruh!

Why do the NDC pics of the Turbos look Mint Green? :/

AF7856B4-B9D5-415C-8839-AAE7E01028BE.jpeg

Each passing day I like these more and more. Keep getting a retro vibe with the racing stripe. Easily a day 1 cop (probably just jinxed myself and these will s/o in a nano-second).

Any idea if brick and mortar stores will carry it? I called a few shops in my city and they're all unsure if they'll be able to order them in.

I'm thinking about trying some US mail forwarding shenanigans on the 19th to get it sooner - as a casual runner, this will probably be my race shoe. I don't run fast enough for the 4%.
pretty sure Vancouver Running Co. will stock them, along with Running Room. smaller places like Bond Running in Toronto could stock them in store.

Kicks Deals Canada is saying that they'll retail for $240 CAD on NDC.

pretty sure Vancouver Running Co. will stock them, along with Running Room. smaller places like Bond Running in Toronto could stock them in store.

Kicks Deals Canada is saying that they'll retail for $240 CAD on NDC.
Runnin Room Edmonton told me that they’d likely be online only :/

These cant be the Peg 36. Can they? First image when you google image search. Same thing happened last year with the 35 fakes showing up 9 months before release.
29a6f516023c7caeade8146ace6a0324.jpeg

I highly doubt those are the 36s, as they look regressed compared to the 35s. They look like a hybrid of the Elite9s X Peg34.

Did the fake 35s (then) look like the 35s that actually released?

I highly doubt those are the 36s, as they look regressed compared to the 35s. They look like a hybrid of the Elite9s X Peg34.

Did the fake 35s (then) look like the 35s that actually released?

Thats the thing. They did. Go to page 46. It was June last year so it seem likely these are the 36 fakes.

These cant be the Peg 36. Can they? First image when you google image search. Same thing happened last year with the 35 fakes showing up 9 months before release.
29a6f516023c7caeade8146ace6a0324.jpeg
I highly doubt it. Would be unlike Nike to have a complete overhaul right away.

do you know if this will be part of the early nike+ members release?

It’s likely going to only be the barely grey color. This would be similar to the Epic React where there was only one CW available for the members only release.

Looking forward to hitting the trails with the Turbo's, before the end of the month ......anyone want to partake in a little challenge?

Back
Top Bottom